DWades Baby Momma Is Out On The Streets

^ problem? They have a court order in place that he clearly violated based on a motion that hasn't been seen by a judge. That's cool? Other way around she's a kidnapper and doesn't care about the law :lol:

is his action illegal or legal....? answer that then rewrite your statement about caring about the law.

Last edited:
^ problem? They have a court order in place that he clearly violated based on a motion that hasn't been seen by a judge. That's cool? Other way around she's a kidnapper and doesn't care about the law :lol:

is his action illegal or legal....? answer that then rewrite your statement about caring about the law.

Disregarding a visitation order is illegal, what am I rewriting? Since when does a pending motion that a judge has not ruled on override a previous judgement?

what I notice in this thread

women can do no wrong ever in the eyes of many.

no matter what the debate, what the situation, its either right or "understandable" simply because she has ovaries

:x

no matter what the debate, what the situation, its either right or "understandable" simply because she has ovaries

the hell you talking about, it's about 100 people giving Wade the :pimp: and a handful of people saying they need to think about their kids before anything

the hell you talking about, it's about 100 people giving Wade the :pimp: and a handful of people saying they need to think about their kids before anything

dwayde didnt sit on the ground acting crazy......of course more people support him... without that video I would have been impartial

and she has lawyers too who said he wasn't suppose to do that, I missed the point.

It's the judges decision...

They filed the motion because the ***** is acting wild.

If they found in the wrong the kids go to her, but she isn't looking to stable.

The funny thing about all this is the only people in this thread disagreeing are the females :lol:

God forbid something happens to the kids when e turns them over because she's unstable and then wades the bad guy.

My bad bro I didn't read the part where it said the judge told Wade's lawyers he's allowed to disregard the visitation agreement until the motion hearing, that's my fault.

Just as she delayed him from seeing the kids. She was actually arrested for not giving up the kids to him when he was suppose to have them at one point. She was keeping the kids away from him this is the reason why he filed for full custody. Some of y'all are acting like this lady did no wrong.

Just as she delayed him from seeing the kids. She was actually arrested for not giving up the kids to him when he was suppose to have them at one point. She was keeping the kids away from him this is the reason why he filed for full custody. Some of y'all are acting like this lady did no wrong.
No I'm acting like he's doing spiteful petty things just like her but somehow she's the only one with problems.

They both did and are doing wrong.
They are not thinking about the kids.
They are on some revenge tip.

Don't start making sense in here bro, they think because Wade gave his ex wife money she was entitled too he can't do something wrong.

"But she got 5 mil what does she want?"

They both did and are doing wrong.
They are not thinking about the kids.
They are on some revenge tip.

Don't start making sense in here bro, they think because Wade gave his ex wife money she was entitled too he can't do something wrong.

her acting crazy = him requesting psych evaluation before handing kids over

Money is just one of the reasons she was acting crazy.

Incidents of a parent killing his or her child or children in a custody dispute include:

— December 2011: In Gargatha, Va., five people, including two children, were found dead in a mobile home. Police believe the father of the children was involved in a custody hearing with the mother and shot the others and then himself.

— December 2009: A woman who died with her two young daughters and her mother from gunshot wounds in a murder-suicide had just learned she'd temporarily lost custody of her children. The home was in an upscale neighborhood in San Clemente, Calif.

— May 2009: In Bardstown, Ky., a father fatally shot his 21-month-old son and then himself. He had been involved in a custody dispute with the child's mother for months, a relative said.

— March 30, 2008: In Baltimore, Md., a father drowned his three young children, ages 2, 4 and 6, at a hotel room, then called the front desk to report their deaths. An online search of state court records showed he and his wife were involved in a child custody dispute.

— March 18, 2008: Employees of Fort Stevens State Park in Warrenton, Ore., found a 10-year-old boy with his father in a murder-suicide from carbon monoxide poisoning in the father's van. Police said the father had been in a custody battle with his wife.

— Thanksgiving 2007: A Frederick, Md., man fatally shot his ex-wife, their three children, ages 6, 10 and 12, and then himself during a custody hand-off in a small town park.

— September 2007: A Wausau, Wis., mother fatally shot her 11-year-old son, then took her own life. The police were present, trying to resolve a custody dispute with her husband.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/02/07/incidents-killings-in-child-custody-disputes/#ixzz2aKVWDbev

I included killings by men to show impartiality.

Do you think a psych evaluation is too much if wayde/his lawyer do truly beleive something is wrong with her? Do you think wayde's parents/family want the kids to be safe?

This issue is not about money anymore...she got it... it's abut her stability

Last edited:
SHE Fd up. That means SHE has to work extra hard to prove she is a good parent. She must be willing to do almost anything.
That means if DWade wants her to get a psyche eval, that's what she is going to have to do.
If she cares sooooo much about seeing her kids she shouldnt have done anything to jeopardize her visitation rights.

What dont people get about that?

That's like saying I care soooooo much about my freedom and then go and rob a bank. And then get mad when I get locked up.

Last edited:
SHE Fd up. That means SHE has to work extra hard to prove she is a good parent. She must be willing to do almost anything.
That means if DWade wants her to get a psyche eval, that's what she is going to have to do.
If she cares sooooo much about seeing her kids she shouldnt have done anything to jeopardize her visitation rights.

What dont people get about that?

That's like saying I care soooooo much about my freedom and then go and rob a bank. And then get mad when I get locked up.

this

One the whole she is entitled too money is false...she hasn't done anything beside spread legs and latch on to a bball player. The only reason she gets anything is due to this old archaic, antiquated laws....which still act like women cant/don't work.

No one is saying he is an angel or perfect, but your making assumptions about this man, possibly having some ulterior motive. What we are stated about her is factual, and it is factual she is mentally unstable. It is factual that she cheated on him and gave him an std. It is factual that she willingly signed a visitation order on several occasions. Because of this she terminated her sole custody. It is factual wade agreed to joint custody and allowed her to get the kids and have the kids stay with her. It is factual she again violated the order and the law by kidnapping them.

It is factual she doesn't/haven't worked and has provided absolutely no support for her kids. It is factual she was still getting child support despite not even having the kids. It is factual Gabriele Union has done and support her kids more then she has.

One the whole she is entitled too money is false...she hasn't done anything beside spread legs and latch on to a bball player. The only reason she gets anything is due to this old archaic, antiquated laws....which still act like women cant/don't work.

her being entitled by law isn't false :rolleyes

not to mention rich women have to pay their husbands off too if they get divorce, but yeah you make it about women :lol:

Back
Top Bottom