DWades Baby Momma Is Out On The Streets

her being entitled by law isn't false
eyes.gif

not to mention rich women have to pay their husbands off too if they get divorce, but yeah you make it about women
laugh.gif
but none of that has anything to do with them....she does not support her kids....period. She doesn't contribute anything to them. Despite having 35k a month. Law is just that, like I said is old and antiquated... and just because something is lawfully doesn't mean it is right. Hell there was a law allowing the ownership of ppl....so I guess it was ok/right because well hell it was a law? Based on your logic anything lawful is morally/consciously right.

I don't even see how this is even a subject, and why should she get a pass for consciously breaking the law on multiple occasions? Also this very law you speak of she violated several times so.....

I mean one side of your mouth is saying oh its the law she deserves it, yet the other side your saying oh well lets overlook the law and give her a pass because she has a vagina. Hell why don't we  just overlook and give passes for all multi offenders of the law. Why just her? What makes her get a criminal pass and the millions of other criminals/law offenders don't? Because she is a mother...lol? Hell lets let all the women in jail/prison go, despite breaking the law, because they have kids and kids need a mother.

Lets let all the looney bins and nutcases out of the psych ward and return them to their families/kids because well hey kids need a mother.

End of the day she has a problem(s) she is mentally ill/unstable, lazy, non working, non supportive of her kids, a multiple law offender, who wont abide by the terms/agreement that she WILLINGLY signed and agreed to. Plus she wont even go out and get a job to provide for her kids....hell if nothing else be a good example for her kids. She wont even admit she has a problem nor seek help so she can be a better parent for her kids.

She is contrite, petty, and outright selfish, mentally unstable and a criminal...yet all that should be overlooked because she is a mother. Lol that is almost comical. She hasn't according to the LAW displayed she is capable of caring for her kids, or even mature enough nor be trusted to have the kids alone.

So that same law that says she is entitled to half this dude earnings just cause, is the same law that she violated time and time again, and this same law deemed her unfit to raise the kids, or to have the kids alone in her presence.

her being entitled by law isn't false :rolleyes

not to mention rich women have to pay their husbands off too if they get divorce, but yeah you make it about women :lol:
but none of that has anything to do with them....she does not support her kids....period. She doesn't contribute anything to them. Despite having 35k a month. Law is just that, like I said is old and antiquated... and just because something is lawfully doesn't mean it is right. Hell there was a law allowing the ownership of ppl....so I guess it was ok/right because well hell it was a law? Based on your logic anything lawful is morally/consciously right.

I don't even see how this is even a subject, and why should she get a pass for consciously breaking the law on multiple occasions? Also this very law you speak of she violated several times so.....

I mean one side of your mouth is saying oh its the law she deserves it, yet the other side your saying oh well lets overlook the law and give her a pass because she has a vagina. Hell why don't we  just overlook and give passes for all multi offenders of the law. Why just her? What makes her get a criminal pass and the millions of other criminals/law offenders don't? Because she is a mother...lol? Hell lets let all the women in jail/prison go, despite breaking the law, because they have kids and kids need a mother.

Lets let all the looney bins and nutcases out of the psych ward and return them to their families/kids because well hey kids need a mother.

End of the day she has a problem(s) she is mentally ill/unstable, lazy, non working, non supportive of her kids, a multiple law offender, who wont abide by the terms/agreement that she WILLINGLY signed and agreed to. Plus she wont even go out and get a job to provide for her kids....hell if nothing else be a good example for her kids. She wont even admit she has a problem nor seek help so she can be a better parent for her kids.

She is contrite, petty, and outright selfish, mentally unstable and a criminal...yet all that should be overlooked because she is a mother. Lol that is almost comical. She hasn't according to the LAW displayed she is capable of caring for her kids, or even mature enough nor be trusted to have the kids alone.

So that same law that says she is entitled to half this dude earnings just cause, is the same law that she violated time and time again, and this same law deemed her unfit to raise the kids, or to have the kids alone in her presence.

Son wth you are talking about? all I did was reply to your comment about her being entitled to money from Dwayne Wade being false. My reply if you missed it was she is entitled to that money by law. So again, how is it false? Please quote me where I said she deserves anything because she has a vagina. I said I feel like kids should be around both parents as much as possible if they aren't a harm to their children, problem? Why shouldn't she be around them? Where's the documented diagnosis from a doctor of her being a 'looney bin'? Can't be trusted with her kids but yet has unsupervised visits, ok bro you got it.

Son wth you are talking about? all I did was reply to your comment about her being entitled to money from Dwayne Wade being false. My reply if you missed it was she is entitled to that money by law. So again, how is it false? Please quote me where I said she deserves anything because she has a vagina. I said I feel like kids should be around both parents as much as possible if they aren't a harm to their children, problem? Why shouldn't she be around them? Where's the documented diagnosis from a doctor of her being a 'looney bin'? Can't be trusted with her kids but yet has unsupervised visits, ok bro you got it.
went overhead.....my point is just because a law said she deserves it doesn't mean it is right/morally correct...hence the reference to slavery.... as far as harm goes she kidnapped them, thus why she cant be trusted with kids.... that is putting the kids in harms way...

Funches was arrested last year on misdemeanor charges of attempted child abduction, unlawful visitation interference and obstruction of a peace officer after an incident related to her visitation with the couple’s sons. According to the Chicago Sun-Times, all the charges except obstruction of a peace officer were dismissed, and she faces a court date in September.

plus she is taking him to court about not paying child support....um hello why should she get child support when she doesn't even have the kids?

http://www.topix.net/forum/sf/TELQ6KH3CTQ7HTIVR

he won costudy due to her displaying p.a.s..... so what are you talking about a documented diagnosis, the documented proof is the fact she LOST, the case and custody due to the disorder/mental illness.

Plus the women tried to kidnap her kids, a repeat law offender, who wont even seek help for her kids....plus wont even support her kids, yet is asking for child support when she doesn't even raise the kids. How is this not detrimental on a psychological level for the kids?

Lets be real if this was a dude, who refused to work, lost custody/visitation of kids on the grounds of a mental illness, was constantly violating the law, demanded child support for kids he doesn't support, and sat out on the corner claiming to be homeless and broke...you and the rest of them "supporters" would be calling dude slum of the earth, a deadbeat everything in the book. No way would you guys say oh well despite all that he should have joint custody or be able to be actively involved in his kids life. So why is it different for a woman?

went overhead.....my point is just because a law said she deserves it doesn't mean it is right/morally correct...hence the reference to slavery.... as far as harm goes she kidnapped them, thus why she cant be trusted with kids.... that is putting the kids in harms way...

Funches was arrested last year on misdemeanor charges of attempted child abduction, unlawful visitation interference and obstruction of a peace officer after an incident related to her visitation with the couple’s sons. According to the Chicago Sun-Times, all the charges except obstruction of a peace officer were dismissed, and she faces a court date in September.

plus she is taking him to court about not paying child support....um hello why should she get child support when she doesn't even have the kids?

http://www.topix.net/forum/sf/TELQ6KH3CTQ7HTIVR

he won costudy due to her displaying p.a.s..... so what are you talking about a documented diagnosis, the documented proof is the fact she LOST, the case and custody due to the disorder/mental illness.

Plus the women tried to kidnap her kids, a repeat law offender, who wont even seek help for her kids....plus wont even support her kids, yet is asking for child support when she doesn't even raise the kids. How is this not detrimental on a psychological level for the kids?

Lets be real if this was a dude, who refused to work, lost custody/visitation of kids on the grounds of a mental illness, was constantly violating the law, demanded child support for kids he doesn't support, and sat out on the corner claiming to be homeless and broke...you and the rest of them "supporters" would be calling dude slum of the earth, a deadbeat everything in the book. No way would you guys say oh well despite all that he should have joint custody or be able to be actively involved in his kids life. So why is it different for a woman?

We're comparing a divorce law to slavery laws to say not all laws are morally correct? Ok, nothing went over my head. I wish you would talk facts.

1. Wade didn't get custody because of P.A.S he got custody because she broke the visitation agreement countless times, what are you talking about? Are you a doctor, serious question? Did you just put all these articles together and make your own diagnosis? In what court document does it say that? I put Siovaughn Wade P.A.S and absolutely nothing with P.A.S came up

2. When did she say she refuses to work?

3. Check out Halle Berry's baby father he gets child support and he doesn't have custody of their kid, follow the law at the time not what you think is "morally wrong." Everybody was :smokin :smokin dude up when we find out he got money just for smashing Halle but this is different right? :lol:

4. I guess anybody with a criminal record shouldn't be actively involved in their children's life, yeah you're absolutely right.

Last edited:
We're comparing a divorce law to slavery laws to say not all laws are morally correct? Ok, nothing went over my head. I wish you would talk facts.

1. Wade didn't get custody because of P.A.S he got custody because she broke the visitation agreement countless times, what are you talking about? Are you a doctor, serious question? Did you just put all these articles together and make your own diagnosis? In what court document does it say that? I put Siovaughn Wade P.A.S and absolutely nothing with P.A.S came up

2. When did she say she refuses to work?

3. Check out Halle Berry's baby father he gets child support and he doesn't have custody of their kid, follow the law at the time not what you think is "morally wrong." Everybody was
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
dude up when we find out he got money just for smashing Halle but this is different right?
laugh.gif

4. I guess anybody with a criminal record shouldn't be actively involved in their children's life, yeah you're absolutely right.
1. I posted the article from the court procedings...http://www.fathersandfamilies.org/2011/06/16/wade-vs-wade-a-classic-case-of-parental-alienation/  there is another article

Judge Goldfarb found that [the mother] “has embarked upon an unstoppable and relentless pattern of conduct for over two years of displaying parent alienation of the children from their father, and lacks either the ability or the willingness to facilitate, let alone encourage, a close and continuing relationship between them.

While PAS is not accepted as a syndrome, parental alienation is a somewhat less controversial dynamic and has been accepted as a mental disorder. The disorder results from the combination of indoctrinations by the alienating parent and the child's own contributions to the vilification of the alienated parent"[sup][1][/sup] also stating that the indoctrination may be deliberate or unconscious on the part of the alienating parent.

2. She doesn't have to say it...she doesn't work, hasn't work, and isn't aspiring to work... So a person doesn't wanna work unless they state it lol....Add to the fact that her basic role was to be a home maker and provide a nurturing and caring environment for her kids....and apparently she couldn't even do that thus why she lost custody...So she its emotionally nor financially supporting her kids...yet she deserves to see them and be apart of their lives? Like I said before Gabriele Union has provided and done more for her kids then she has..... So I ask what can she provide give to benefit the children...? She cant provide financial support cause she doesn't work, and court deemed she wasn't capable to provide emotional support...so what else is left?

3. What does halle berry and her husband have to do with anything.... when was this even referenced....and what does everyone cheering for dude has to do with anything? We are talking about dwade and his bm...this isn't a bm/bd in general thread.... Nowhere in the title does it say that...so waaaay left field with that one. And even still if he is getting child support, and not supporting the kids...it is wrong. It doesn't matter what the sex is. Your trying to justify wrong by talking about what other ppl opinions are about something that has nothing to do with the subject at hand.

That's like me getting a speeding ticket and saying well officer you let that man pass, or stating well it could be worse, I could be drinking and driving, I could've hurt/maimed or kill someone....ok and still doesn't take from the fact what I did was wrong. So this whole deflection off of what she did...and talking about others...(which is a pretty feminine trait btw) still doesn't take away what she did.

4. not if its at the expense of the kids...no.... You act as if her criminal activities are unrelated to the case, or her children...it is her willingness to defy the law is why she is in the position she is in. You act like she got charges unrelated to the case/her children.

There is a clear difference that you are trying (don't know if you are or just is) to play dumb about...All crimes and violations etc...are not the same. Hers are directly related to the children. Plus she continues to violate them. You act as if she violated the law years ago and improved and showing signs of being a better person...lol. She is continuously violating a law that has direct impact on her kids. So I don't know why your trying to paint it as if she had some petty charge like forgery or shop lifting years ago...to which she has changed and showing signs of improvement.

Her violations are rather recent and one of them is kidnapping....kidnapping her children. So the charges/violations are directly affecting the kids... This is no different then if she was sexually assaulting, or abusing the kids every chance she has them. What I think is you don't understand/respect the mental ramification and abuse she has/is putting the kids through by her actions.

Im not saying she doesn't deserve to see or be apart of her kids lives...but her actions and violations of court orders doesn't show she is willing to put aside her differences with wade and do what she needs to do in order to play an active role in her kids lives. Her latest tirade doesn't show any signs of her trying to be apart of the kids lives, couple that with the kidnapping, and none of this shows her willingness to comply and do what is mandated by the court order and the law.  

1. I posted the article from the court procedings...http://www.fathersandfamilies.org/2011/06/16/wade-vs-wade-a-classic-case-of-parental-alienation/ there is another article

Judge Goldfarb found that [the mother] “has embarked upon an unstoppable and relentless pattern of conduct for over two years of displaying parent alienation of the children from their father, and lacks either the ability or the willingness to facilitate, let alone encourage, a close and continuing relationship between them.

While PAS is not accepted as a syndrome, parental alienation is a somewhat less controversial dynamic and has been accepted as a mental disorder. The disorder results from the combination of indoctrinations by the alienating parent and the child's own contributions to the vilification of the alienated parent"[SUP][1][/SUP] also stating that the indoctrination may be deliberate or unconscious on the part of the alienating parent.

2. She doesn't have to say it...she doesn't work, hasn't work, and isn't aspiring to work... So a person doesn't wanna work unless they state it lol....Add to the fact that her basic role was to be a home maker and provide a nurturing and caring environment for her kids....and apparently she couldn't even do that thus why she lost custody...So she its emotionally nor financially supporting her kids...yet she deserves to see them and be apart of their lives? Like I said before Gabriele Union has provided and done more for her kids then she has..... So I ask what can she provide give to benefit the children...? She cant provide financial support cause she doesn't work, and court deemed she wasn't capable to provide emotional support...so what else is left?

3. What does halle berry and her husband have to do with anything.... when was this even referenced....and what does everyone cheering for dude has to do with anything? We are talking about dwade and his bm...this isn't a bm/bd in general thread.... Nowhere in the title does it say that...so waaaay left field with that one. And even still if he is getting child support, and not supporting the kids...it is wrong. It doesn't matter what the sex is. Your trying to justify wrong by talking about what other ppl opinions are about something that has nothing to do with the subject at hand.

That's like me getting a speeding ticket and saying well officer you let that man pass, or stating well it could be worse, I could be drinking and driving, I could've hurt/maimed or kill someone....ok and still doesn't take from the fact what I did was wrong. So this whole deflection off of what she did...and talking about others...(which is a pretty feminine trait btw) still doesn't take away what she did.

4. not if its at the expense of the kids...no.... You act as if her criminal activities are unrelated to the case, or her children...it is her willingness to defy the law is why she is in the position she is in. You act like she got charges unrelated to the case/her children.

There is a clear difference that you are trying (don't know if you are or just is) to play dumb about...All crimes and violations etc...are not the same. Hers are directly related to the children. Plus she continues to violate them. You act as if she violated the law years ago and improved and showing signs of being a better person...lol. She is continuously violating a law that has direct impact on her kids. So I don't know why your trying to paint it as if she had some petty charge like forgery or shop lifting years ago...to which she has changed and showing signs of improvement.

Her violations are rather recent and one of them is kidnapping....kidnapping her children. So the charges/violations are directly affecting the kids... This is no different then if she was sexually assaulting, or abusing the kids every chance she has them. What I think is you don't understand/respect the mental ramification and abuse she has/is putting the kids through by her actions.

Im not saying she doesn't deserve to see or be apart of her kids lives...but her actions and violations of court orders doesn't show she is willing to put aside her differences with wade and do what she needs to do in order to play an active role in her kids lives. Her latest tirade doesn't show any signs of her trying to be apart of the kids lives, couple that with the kidnapping, and none of this shows her willingness to comply and do what is mandated by the court order and the law.  

1. Stopped reading when it said PAS isn't accepted as a syndrome. Wade was awarded custody because she wouldn't comply with the visitations not because of a syndrome that isn't even deemed a syndrome

2. What is relevance of speaking about a job? Not having a job doesn't equal not wanting to work. If she has a 5 million dollar settlement and is supposedly getting 20K she has enough income to raise her children and that's all that matters.

3. You clearly asked "why is she asking for child support when she doesn't have the main custody of the kids" as if it's some absurd request. I provided a popular/more familiar case where this took place just in case you think it's outlandish and unheard of. "A child is entitled to be raised in a environment they have become accustomed to by both parents." It's plausible in family court and requested by plenty of people.

4. Not bringing you to your daddy's house on the weekend is no different than getting molested or physically abused? Cool

To sum it up, she's a kidnapping not willing to work woman who should take Wade's money and forget about custody of her children. You got it bro I understand thanks for breaking it down for me, have a good day. :lol:

Last edited:
She probably was ploting to drown them to get revenge on wade.

View media item 515782
View media item 515788

yeah and those boys arent old enough to read whats going on with their parents .....yeah right bro and like shoefreak said "watch out for the psycho theyre playing on the sand on a beach !!!

i wonder how cool wade feels when his kids run to their big room and jump on their ipad/ipod and see their mother being slandered because wade plays ball , has money , and based off this thread has male groupies .

wonder how he feels when his boys read up on this , i wonder what he tells him , oh he probably lies ......probably says she went crazy , instead of saying "um , i met a prettier girl kids , look at gabby , screw your mom "

1. Stopped reading when it said PAS isn't accepted as a syndrome. Wade was awarded custody because she wouldn't comply with the visitations not because of a syndrome that isn't even deemed a syndrome

2. What is relevance of speaking about a job? Not having a job doesn't equal not wanting to work. If she has a 5 million dollar settlement and is supposedly getting 20K she has enough income to raise her children and that's all that matters.

3. You clearly asked "why is she asking for child support when she doesn't have the main custody of the kids" as if it's some absurd request. I provided a popular/more familiar case where this took place just in case you think it's outlandish and unheard of. "A child is entitled to be raised in a environment they have become accustomed to by both parents." It's plausible in family court and requested by plenty of people.

4. Not bringing you to your daddy's house on the weekend is no different than getting molested or physically abused? Cool

To sum it up, she's a kidnapping not willing to work woman who should take Wade's money and forget about custody of her children. You got it bro I understand thanks for breaking it down for me, have a good day.
laugh.gif
1. it is still a mental disorder...and if you read the judge stated that it was the reason she did what she has done.... the denial of visitation etc...was the results of the PAS....That's like a junkie robbing a person for a fix and saying oh he just robbed a person...and omitting the drug use as the contributor to their actions. The constant violation of the order is a result of the PAS. Your acting as if she just up and for know other reason just decided to violate laws/court orders...Even if you go by your theory that shows she is more unstable than presented. No one just ups and says you know what im just gonna start breaking the law and just violate court orders just cause.

So why was she doing it if it wasn't parent alienation? Was anything shown that he did anything to emotionally or physically harm the kids, to which she denied his visitation for the safety of the kids? If so why wasn't this presented at the hearing? And if so why was he awarded custody. If she isn't crazy, a good mother as you claim, and has a legitimate reason to deny the kids a relationship with their father what is it?

2. Yes it does...show anything credible that suggest she wants to support her kids...Its 2013 surely you can find some shred of evidence to show she is willing to financially support her kids... Using someone elses money isn't you supporting your kids...its just that using someone elses money to support your kids. In which she isn't even doing that. What she doing is no different then chicks getting on welfare sect 8 etc.... They aren't supporting their kids, working class citizens and the government are supporting the kids.

So again how is SHE contributing supporting them. And you keep talking about the settlement she has...but guess what she isn't spending any of the money on the kids....So im not getting your point, She is getting money she hasn't earned, to support kids she doesn't have, yet is supporting them...How? She doesn't have the kids and there are no report nor can you provide any evidence to suggest she is sending wade etc...any money to support the kids. Again making assumptions on what she could/might maybe do.

3. Again just because someone else does It who cares...what relevance does it have to this case, and not just that just because someone else did it that's more famous, how does it omit what she is done or somehow make it right. Its as if your saying well something is wrong but it is fine so long as someone more famous has done it, or like you stated earlier because the law deemed it fair, as if laws are based on integrity and morality....lol? Iuno what bubble youre living in...but the law is faaaaar from being based on integrity and morality. And clearly this isn't about the kids so much as it is about a scorn women who is trying to revenge her ex by asking for money....thus why she was going to try to blast him on reality/tv and do a tell all book.

So going out and trashing your kids father, trying smear his name and character is considered "good parenting" and doing whats in the best interest of the kids.... really. So exploiting herself the family all for money is a great example for your kids? He hasn't said or displayed any disdain for her, nor has he spoke negative or disrespect her. She is the one acting a fool, and is willing to bash the man and make it out to be a monster for all to see including her kids...all for a $.

She doesn't like him etc...that's cool but she is taking her personal issue and making a mockery of it all (which by the way the kids will see, I swear ppl think social media/internet somehow magically disappears) is a positive message to send to her kids? She should keep her personal issues and problems she has with him to herself and be amicable for the sake of the kids. But I guess being an amicable and peaceful person is too too much to ask out of a woman...and its is ridiculous to expect a women to have decorum and show class and respect for the sake of the kids?

4. Its still a crime again... it is the very crime violation that has her in the position she is in.... If she doesn't want to kept getting the ramification of her actions...heres a thought STOP DOING THEM. Like said its no different then a person who repeats drunk driving then complains they keep getting dui's and mad cause their license keeps getting suspended. What kind of idiot repeats the same crimes over and over and then complains that they keep getting punished.

Hell by definition she is insane...insanity is doing the same thing to no prevail, yet expecting different results. If nothing else but common sense would tell her, ok I keep doing this same ole ish again and again and I keep getting punished for it...."light bulb" what if I do or go about things in a different manner? I could see if it was an isolated incident...but she is a chronic and repeat offender....Name me in any instance to which a person shouldn't be reprimanded, but rewarded for repeat violation of the law? The same law over and over?

Do we do this for forgery, petty theft, larceny, driving with out a license, dui etc... name me a law any law to which you can constantly violate it and instead of being prosecuted and reprimanded for it you should be rewarded...Because seeing and being apart of the kids life is a reward a privilege.

To sum it up, she's a kidnapping not willing to work woman (wheres the proof that she has or does) who should take Wade's money and forget about custody (she forgot and didn't think about custody when she violated the law and court order which states if she did what she did she would lose custody) of her children.

You act as if there was no court order with rules or regulations... as if this is all new to her, she knew that if she did what she did she would lose custody, yet willingly chose to break the law. Who forced her to break the law, where is the report of a gun being put to her head and forced to violate the court order? I mean you are suggesting she didn't willing defy a court order she agreed to. So if she didn't willingly do it then she was forced to. So where is your burden of proof? And since you have it why didn't she? If she had a legitimate reason to break the law, and violate a court order, why hasn't she presented this to the court?

You paint her worse off then the situation is. Your basically saying she is dumb, stupid to stupid to understand a court document, or that she had a legitimate reason to break the law, but was to stupid to provide the proof/evidence in court. That she unwillingly broke the law (to which you still haven't proved nor her as to why she broke the law) had no clue it was against the law, and had no clue about the terms and agreements of the visitation court order. Someone that stupid doesn't deserve to see the kids.

Im saying because of her ill will, spite and dislike for wade, coupled with a female bias court system, and her PAS, she felt as if she was invincible to the law, she could use the kids as a way to emotionally strike back at wade. It was exposed she was found guilty of it, and the repercussion of the act meant losing custody (to which she knew) and she is in shock and awed and cant believed the female bias court system failed her. And she is so use to not being held liable and accountable for her actions, she cant deal with it and is lashing out based on emotions instead of rationale...ie doing the very thing again that made you lose custody in the first place, and expecting different results.  

1. it is still a mental disorder...and if you read the judge stated that it was the reason she did what she has done.... the denial of visitation etc...was the results of the PAS....That's like a junkie robbing a person for a fix and saying oh he just robbed a person...and omitting the drug use as the contributor to their actions. The constant violation of the order is a result of the PAS. Your acting as if she just up and for know other reason just decided to violate laws/court orders...Even if you go by your theory that shows she is more unstable than presented. No one just ups and says you know what im just gonna start breaking the law and just violate court orders just cause.

So why was she doing it if it wasn't parent alienation? Was anything shown that he did anything to emotionally or physically harm the kids, to which she denied his visitation for the safety of the kids? If so why wasn't this presented at the hearing? And if so why was he awarded custody. If she isn't crazy, a good mother as you claim, and has a legitimate reason to deny the kids a relationship with their father what is it?

2. Yes it does...show anything credible that suggest she wants to support her kids...Its 2013 surely you can find some shred of evidence to show she is willing to financially support her kids... Using someone elses money isn't you supporting your kids...its just that using someone elses money to support your kids. In which she isn't even doing that. What she doing is no different then chicks getting on welfare sect 8 etc.... They aren't supporting their kids, working class citizens and the government are supporting the kids.

So again how is SHE contributing supporting them. And you keep talking about the settlement she has...but guess what she isn't spending any of the money on the kids....So im not getting your point, She is getting money she hasn't earned, to support kids she doesn't have, yet is supporting them...How? She doesn't have the kids and there are no report nor can you provide any evidence to suggest she is sending wade etc...any money to support the kids. Again making assumptions on what she could/might maybe do.

3. Again just because someone else does It who cares...what relevance does it have to this case, and not just that just because someone else did it that's more famous, how does it omit what she is done or somehow make it right. Its as if your saying well something is wrong but it is fine so long as someone more famous has done it, or like you stated earlier because the law deemed it fair, as if laws are based on integrity and morality....lol? Iuno what bubble youre living in...but the law is faaaaar from being based on integrity and morality. And clearly this isn't about the kids so much as it is about a scorn women who is trying to revenge her ex by asking for money....thus why she was going to try to blast him on reality/tv and do a tell all book.

So going out and trashing your kids father, trying smear his name and character is considered "good parenting" and doing whats in the best interest of the kids.... really. So exploiting herself the family all for money is a great example for your kids? He hasn't said or displayed any disdain for her, nor has he spoke negative or disrespect her. She is the one acting a fool, and is willing to bash the man and make it out to be a monster for all to see including her kids...all for a $.

She doesn't like him etc...that's cool but she is taking her personal issue and making a mockery of it all (which by the way the kids will see, I swear ppl think social media/internet somehow magically disappears) is a positive message to send to her kids? She should keep her personal issues and problems she has with him to herself and be amicable for the sake of the kids. But I guess being an amicable and peaceful person is too too much to ask out of a woman...and its is ridiculous to expect a women to have decorum and show class and respect for the sake of the kids?

4. Its still a crime again... it is the very crime violation that has her in the position she is in.... If she doesn't want to kept getting the ramification of her actions...heres a thought STOP DOING THEM. Like said its no different then a person who repeats drunk driving then complains they keep getting dui's and mad cause their license keeps getting suspended. What kind of idiot repeats the same crimes over and over and then complains that they keep getting punished.

Hell by definition she is insane...insanity is doing the same thing to no prevail, yet expecting different results. If nothing else but common sense would tell her, ok I keep doing this same ole ish again and again and I keep getting punished for it...."light bulb" what if I do or go about things in a different manner? I could see if it was an isolated incident...but she is a chronic and repeat offender....Name me in any instance to which a person shouldn't be reprimanded, but rewarded for repeat violation of the law? The same law over and over?

Do we do this for forgery, petty theft, larceny, driving with out a license, dui etc... name me a law any law to which you can constantly violate it and instead of being prosecuted and reprimanded for it you should be rewarded...Because seeing and being apart of the kids life is a reward a privilege.

To sum it up, she's a kidnapping not willing to work woman (wheres the proof that she has or does) who should take Wade's money and forget about custody (she forgot and didn't think about custody when she violated the law and court order which states if she did what she did she would lose custody) of her children.

You act as if there was no court order with rules or regulations... as if this is all new to her, she knew that if she did what she did she would lose custody, yet willingly chose to break the law. Who forced her to break the law, where is the report of a gun being put to her head and forced to violate the court order? I mean you are suggesting she didn't willing defy a court order she agreed to. So if she didn't willingly do it then she was forced to. So where is your burden of proof? And since you have it why didn't she? If she had a legitimate reason to break the law, and violate a court order, why hasn't she presented this to the court?

You paint her worse off then the situation is. Your basically saying she is dumb, stupid to stupid to understand a court document, or that she had a legitimate reason to break the law, but was to stupid to provide the proof/evidence in court. That she unwillingly broke the law (to which you still haven't proved nor her as to why she broke the law) had no clue it was against the law, and had no clue about the terms and agreements of the visitation court order. Someone that stupid doesn't deserve to see the kids.

Im saying because of her ill will, spite and dislike for wade, coupled with a female bias court system, and her PAS, she felt as if she was invincible to the law, she could use the kids as a way to emotionally strike back at wade. It was exposed she was found guilty of it, and the repercussion of the act meant losing custody (to which she knew) and she is in shock and awed and cant believed the female bias court system failed her. And she is so use to not being held liable and accountable for her actions, she cant deal with it and is lashing out based on emotions instead of rationale...ie doing the very thing again that made you lose custody in the first place, and expecting different results.  

tl;dr

Back
Top Bottom