Dwight Howard Dunk Preview

yea well jamario moon is going to dunk it from about a foot behind the free throw line....watch that video and we'll see who wins but Dwight does have somenice dunks but Jamario is going to come through with the W

Damn it looks so easy for him.

As if the rim is lowered @ 8 ft.

No wonder dude wants to raise it. It's too easy.

he made those dunks look way too easy

yup, thats why he wont win.

dude has to find some way to twirl in the air or something, because thats the only way he'll get the judges attention

Judgin from last year, I think Dwight has somethin special up his sleeve. The sticker dunk wasn't recieved well by them old heads but if its fans voting Ithink he'd be the reigning champ.

that last dunk was amazing
smh.gif
. i'll be rooting D12 on saturday night
pimp.gif

^yup, or even Josh Smith... he is 6'9
those dunks were sick

"A 6!? Man get the......"
roll.gif
roll.gif

That part was straight comedy

Crazy dunks though, it sucks he gets penalized for being big.....

son threw it off the backboard in mid air AFTER he took off....honestly i've never seen anyone do this. Flightbrothers, and1 guys, hell i dont think thisis even a dunk in nba live dunk comp.

good +@%! , cant wait.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

son threw it off the backboard in mid air AFTER he took off....honestly i've never seen anyone do this. Flightbrothers, and1 guys, hell i dont think this is even a dunk in nba live dunk comp.

good +@%! , cant wait.

I have plenty of times. By dudes shorter than DH12 too. Moon might surprise some people, but him and Rudy are pretty much the same kind of dunker.

Back
Top Bottom