Dwight Howard has a son! The mother is...

Congrats

but why do these athletes not beleive in condoms? If i was rich and famous I would be sponsored by Trojan

laugh.gif
Shannon - WWJD

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Gee another fake bible thumper comes to the fold.
laugh.gif

Perhaps he hadnt completely given himself to christ though, just parts.

Dang ya'll act like just cuz he was on his religious tip he don't sin just like every one else! Let the man live

Lol this aint nothing new...Dwight been smashin em. Ask Candace Parker...

Dude aint that damn holy as many would think...

Originally Posted by JsindaA

Dang ya'll act like just cuz he was on his religious tip he don't sin just like every one else! Let the man live
then dont stick that bible in our face and think you are better than us.... whats worse than a extreme jesus freak? an extreme jesus freak with his ownskeletons...

the boy wasnt right in the first place because all the while he was preachin the word, he was slicin and dicin them groupies...even in his highs chool days

I think with a body like hers I would have thrown away all religious inhibitions (correct word usage?) as well

So much for going back to the hotel room to just play video games. He's been having her play on his joystick it seems.

If you read Royce Reed's myspace blog, and you take her at her word, she is admitting that her life has been a pursuit of being saved by Christ. DwightHoward may have even played a big part of that. Her blog says that sometime around late Oct 2007 she became born again. The Orlando Sentinel says that the babywas born around Nov 18 2007. So maybe she was struggling to find her meaning. But the Jan 2007 post I quoted may indicate that she was falling in love withDwight Howard.

Jan 2007 -> Nov 2007 = about 11 months

Two kids falling in love. You really can't stop this no matter how much Jesus or Darwin you want to bring into the equation.

Back
Top Bottom