Dwight Howard has a son! The mother is...

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif
What u gonna start on me about? I said U nailed it, I agree with everything u said.

You know you got everybody on me about that casey hampton thing... i'm "gunna" get you back for that one man.
laugh.gif

i agree that some Christians are hypocrites that deserve to get called out on it, but not all Christians

when did you ever hear Dwight say he was perfect? you are basically stereotyping a whole group based on a select few, because Dwight has never told you he was perfect, nor has he ever told you to live your life like he does.

making broad generalizations like that make you no different from the guys you criticize, like this guy:

Not quite. I don't have any direct quotes from Howard, true.. and i am generalizing a bit also. But, it doesn't mean it hasn't been thrown inall of our faces that he's this great role model christian now since he came into the league - whether that's his doing or someone elses, know for damnsure that he's going to get the business when he makes a mistake like this, which lies directly opposed to what his alleged beliefs are. If you're ahypocrite, you will hear about it... in this case, it may be the cost of fame that's really doing him in since you seem to think he hasn't been allthat outward with his beliefs - But nevertheless, they're well known and spoken about, and he did something that contradicts those beliefs.. Deal with it.

BTW

yall shouldnt genralize. not every christian is a bible throwing over zealous character.

thats where you get into trouble. Everybody has dirt, christians, non christians....everyone

shame on them for trying to save your life while they also save theirs?

thats like if two people are hanging on a cliff, the christian can save their own life, but sees the non christian needs help, shame on them for trying to save you as well?

of course they have their own problems but that doesnt mean turn your back on those in need.

i pray for yall.

Thanks for reminding us all why we hate your types... quit preaching sir.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif
What u gonna start on me about? I said U nailed it, I agree with everything u said.

You know you got everybody on me about that casey hampton thing... i'm "gunna" get you back for that one man.
laugh.gif

i agree that some Christians are hypocrites that deserve to get called out on it, but not all Christians

when did you ever hear Dwight say he was perfect? you are basically stereotyping a whole group based on a select few, because Dwight has never told you he was perfect, nor has he ever told you to live your life like he does.

making broad generalizations like that make you no different from the guys you criticize, like this guy:

Not quite. I don't have any direct quotes from Howard, true.. and i am generalizing a bit also. But, it doesn't mean it hasn't been thrown in all of our faces that he's this great role model christian now since he came into the league - whether that's his doing or someone elses, know for damn sure that he's going to get the business when he makes a mistake like this, which lies directly opposed to what his alleged beliefs are. If you're a hypocrite, you will hear about it... in this case, it may be the cost of fame that's really doing him in since you seem to think he hasn't been all that outward with his beliefs - But nevertheless, they're well known and spoken about, and he did something that contradicts those beliefs.. Deal with it.

BTW

yall shouldnt genralize. not every christian is a bible throwing over zealous character.

thats where you get into trouble. Everybody has dirt, christians, non christians....everyone

shame on them for trying to save your life while they also save theirs?

thats like if two people are hanging on a cliff, the christian can save their own life, but sees the non christian needs help, shame on them for trying to save you as well?

of course they have their own problems but that doesnt mean turn your back on those in need.

i pray for yall.

Thanks for reminding us all why we hate your types... quit preaching sir.
eyes.gif

smh.gif
@ "my types". its cool man.

Originally Posted by K8be wan Kenobi

Not quite. I don't have any direct quotes from Howard, true.. and i am generalizing a bit also. But, it doesn't mean it hasn't been thrown in all of our faces that he's this great role model christian now since he came into the league - whether that's his doing or someone elses, know for damn sure that he's going to get the business when he makes a mistake like this, which lies directly opposed to what his alleged beliefs are. If you're a hypocrite, you will hear about it... in this case, it may be the cost of fame that's really doing him in since you seem to think he hasn't been all that outward with his beliefs - But nevertheless, they're well known and spoken about, and he did something that contradicts those beliefs.. Deal with it.

so basically... once you find out someone is a Christian, you expect them to be perfect 100% of the time, and once they slip up you will eagerly go out of your way to criticize them for being a hypocrite?

what did he actually do to you? did Dwight harm you in any way? you have to take up a personal problem with someone you don't even know, just because of their beliefs?

that's definitely not cool...

I guess so
eyes.gif

And on a sidenote.....finding a true Christian woman who will give it up before marriage is like finding a needle in a haystack. Props to Dwight.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I see u learning alot more than the "text book" curriculum at FAMU

I cant believe that dudes is asking about how Dwight hit it. No#$@$# but if the girl is saying she love him then it must have went well............

Sex is the most overrated thing in this world. What is sex without love?

Originally Posted by Copp 2 Of Em

Yo was she still walkin when Dwight was done with her?!

lance_bass2.jpg

Now we all know it's impossible to resist the power of the cooch being a 22-year old superstar in the NBA. He knows he made a mistake and will probablycome out and apologize for it.

Christians are flawed just like everyone else. I'm one and I can't tell you guys how often I've messed up.

Back
Top Bottom