Dwyane Wade Appreciation Post

i feel like Dwayne wade was holding back during the playoffs and  at the last game the spurs didnt apply so much defense on him which allowed him to show his true skills.

so in the past 24 hours people have said that ainge is better than wade AND that larry bird is on par with adam morrison 

only on NT

^ forgot about that.

I would put iceman or ainge ahead of him but still Top 3 shooting guard ever.
Wade is better all around than Gervin. Much better facilitator and more impactful on defense.

Excluding Kobe & Mike, theonly other 2 guard post-merger who can match Wade's all around game is drexler.

Wade is very underrated
Without the whining and being a princess he would be my 2nd favorite nba player.
I still remember the dunk against jermaine oneal.

Wait Dwyane is the third best SG of all-time?! Y'all gotta be... Were talkin' just skillset alone. Not including chips right?

+

Dude fell off so bad. I'm still a fan though.

OMG! He has 3 championships?!?!? No way he's a scumbag now!
Nah, just that it is an appreciation thread. Make a separate scumbag Wade thread if you feel that strongly.

That said, he's not done.

Drop a few pounds and get those bruises healed. Call Tim Grover offseason work PLEASE.

He looked good this game. Granted he was getting checked by Kobe, still cooked a bit :smokin

Last edited:
Nah, just that it is an appreciation thread. Make a separate scumbag Wade thread if you feel that strongly.

Drop a few pounds and get those bruises healed. Call Tim Grover offseason work PLEASE.

He looked good this game. Granted he was getting checked by Kobe, still cooked a bit
smokin.gif
Oh but it's cool when Lebron fans crash the Heat hater thread huh? 
grin.gif

He looked good this game. Granted he was getting checked by Kobe, still cooked a bit
smokin.gif
Oh but it's cool when Lebron fans crash the Heat hater thread huh? 
grin.gif
let those angry kids to their thing, no need for you guys to hate back

dwade when actually playing basketball (not flopping, shooting 67 freethrows in games and cross dressing) is appreciated though 
pimp.gif

the acrobatic plays on that first championship run with shaq 
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom