Dwyane Wade, Bro, What Happened to Your Face Fam?

I got no hate for Dwyane Wade, I thought he's always been one of the flyest dudes in the league. He's got swag and on top of that he's always seemed like a very respectable guy, but homie, your face.

Before Pics

miami-heat+big+3.jpg

Literally Two Weeks Ago!!

LeBron-James-and-Dwyane-Wade-2011-NBA-Finals-Heat-vs-Mavs-Game-6_photo_medium.jpg

MjQwNzcx

After Pics (This Week in Paris)

117076529.jpg

117075750.jpg

117241703.jpg

What the hell happened to your face man? He seems like he's having a good time, it can't be the stress from losing. I'm blaming LeBron & Chris Bosh, they're facial disease spread on Wade's forehead in the locker room. 

I got no hate for Dwyane Wade, I thought he's always been one of the flyest dudes in the league. He's got swag and on top of that he's always seemed like a very respectable guy, but homie, your face.

Before Pics

miami-heat+big+3.jpg

Literally Two Weeks Ago!!

LeBron-James-and-Dwyane-Wade-2011-NBA-Finals-Heat-vs-Mavs-Game-6_photo_medium.jpg

MjQwNzcx

After Pics (This Week in Paris)

117076529.jpg

117075750.jpg

117241703.jpg

What the hell happened to your face man? He seems like he's having a good time, it can't be the stress from losing. I'm blaming LeBron & Chris Bosh, they're facial disease spread on Wade's forehead in the locker room. 

Chill young ones, I've read more about Kevin Durants Acne and LeBron James hairline on here more than anything on here.

Chill young ones, I've read more about Kevin Durants Acne and LeBron James hairline on here more than anything on here.

probably had make up on in both of those before pics anyways...

hes known for a bad acne, so is kevin durant...

lebron james has weird random black spots all over his face too...

must be something going on with all these athletes...just gotta wait on the whistle blower

probably had make up on in both of those before pics anyways...

hes known for a bad acne, so is kevin durant...

lebron james has weird random black spots all over his face too...

must be something going on with all these athletes...just gotta wait on the whistle blower

Back
Top Bottom