Dwyane Wade, Bro, What Happened to Your Face Fam?

Increase width and thickness in the jawline, head swell, acne. Ton of rehab and injuries....... ROIDS...

Increase width and thickness in the jawline, head swell, acne. Ton of rehab and injuries....... ROIDS...

I wouldn't be surprised at all if he and bron are on roids. Matter fact, I think its more likely than not that they are on some kind of juice.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if he and bron are on roids. Matter fact, I think its more likely than not that they are on some kind of juice.

mcgwire-101020.jpg

D wade definitely on that roids

i been tellin my peeps, they wouldnt believe me...maybe cuz im a kobe fan
laugh.gif

mcgwire-101020.jpg

D wade definitely on that roids

i been tellin my peeps, they wouldnt believe me...maybe cuz im a kobe fan
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Iceberg16

The increase in the width of his jawline is a dead giveaway.  Won't be surprised if Wade really was using roids.  Quaigmire lookin dude.

The increase in the width of his jawline is a dead giveaway.  Won't be surprised if Wade really was using roids.  Quaigmire lookin dude.

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

Originally Posted by Caerus

Stress. Honestly, imagine the stress him/Bron go through every game, specially finals game.
I was thinking that too but he's chillen in Paris with Kanye West, going to clubs and Louis Vuitton fashion shows. He seems fine to me honestly.
I think LeBron deals with much more stress, by far.
So because he's in Paris, hanging w. Kanye, and going to LV fashion shows...he can't be stressed? 

Just as dumb as that PR chick TO hired that said "He has 30 million reasons to live." 

laugh.gif

*Also...that jaw line....I wouldn't take PEDs outta the equation.  Trust....MLB ain't the only league w. dudes cheating. 

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

Originally Posted by Caerus

Stress. Honestly, imagine the stress him/Bron go through every game, specially finals game.
I was thinking that too but he's chillen in Paris with Kanye West, going to clubs and Louis Vuitton fashion shows. He seems fine to me honestly.
I think LeBron deals with much more stress, by far.
So because he's in Paris, hanging w. Kanye, and going to LV fashion shows...he can't be stressed? 

Just as dumb as that PR chick TO hired that said "He has 30 million reasons to live." 

laugh.gif

*Also...that jaw line....I wouldn't take PEDs outta the equation.  Trust....MLB ain't the only league w. dudes cheating. 

I wouldnt be surprised if he was on roids. Never even thought about it until now but I can totally see it.

I wouldnt be surprised if he was on roids. Never even thought about it until now but I can totally see it.

Originally Posted by brandnew21

Originally Posted by knightngale

I thought the thread was gonna be about how wade's jaw/face/cheeks keep expanding over the years and it does not seem that it has anything to do with getting fat 

this 
laugh.gif
exactly what i thought too. wades jaw is some serious pitbull status

Originally Posted by brandnew21

Originally Posted by knightngale

I thought the thread was gonna be about how wade's jaw/face/cheeks keep expanding over the years and it does not seem that it has anything to do with getting fat 

this 
laugh.gif
exactly what i thought too. wades jaw is some serious pitbull status

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

roll.gif
@ quaigmire

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

roll.gif
@ quaigmire

That sports cover shot could is probably PS.  I didn't believe he was on steroids before I clicked on this, but there was some good evidence posted.

Back
Top Bottom