Dwyane Wade, what part of the game is that!!!!??? UPDATE, WRONG GROUPIE!!!

No it actually isnt the same relatively to both guys...because there is a cap on how much child support they can take, especially if you have a great lawyers

No it actually isnt the same relatively to both guys...because there is a cap on how much child support they can take, especially if you have a great lawyers

If Dwyane Wade and Tyrone both have to pay 10% of their income, how is that not relative? :lol:

btw what's the cap? Cus Charlie Sheen's ex wife gets 1.3 mil a year in child support so make me aware bro I aint know there was a limit

If I didn't know any better I swear a bunch of y'all would be in worse situations than Kemp and Cromartie.

The way y'all minimalizing and downplaying child support for rich dudes got me thinkin' y'all would raw pop every single bop who look in your direction.

finding out you had a kid.... after the kid is already 21

i guess thats a W 
ohwell.gif

not really though

831430661.gif

If Dwyane Wade and Tyrone both have to pay 10% of their income, how is that not relative? :lol:

btw what's the cap? Cus Charlie Sheen's ex wife gets 1.3 mil a year in child support so make me aware bro I aint know there was a limit

http://www.tmz.com/2013/12/17/charlie-sheen-denise-richards-child-support-judge-daughters/

Charlie Sheen's agreement wasn't official and he's getting it lowered

The cap depends on the state and how good your lawyers are vs hers

Thats why some celebrities child support payments aren't exactly what you'd expect them to pay according to their wealth

NT reaches with everything nowadays, especially certain NTers, if you don't know what an L is then you've probably taken many of them and UOENO

Back
Top Bottom