Dwyane Wade, what part of the game is that!!!!??? UPDATE, WRONG GROUPIE!!!

0214.jpeg

ibjMnRsE1gtWKR.gif

roll.gif
imma stop 

Last edited:
The relevance of the L is completely different for the man making 50k and the man making 50 mil though. One dude is gonna be stressed out probably gonna have to get extra jobs to pay cs and if not will face imprisonment and have all assets seized while the most the millionaire will have to worry about is the BM trying to get their child on a reality show and from what we've seen of Shaq that can be shut down.

Once again the L has nothing to do with the actual monetary value, jeez I'm astonished :lol:

Having to give a female who just had to laid her back for 30 mins 2 decades worth of your money that you earned with hard labor is the L, don't matter how much you're getting compensating for your labor.

How is this not understandable?

OFF TOPIC

J Lo look better than yall present girlfriends right now

Last edited:
She had twins and lost 40lbs within the span of 4-5 months......that's what happens and it goes away

bro... Federline happened 7 years ago... that's the go to Male golddigger...

but people been naming the same dude for the past 7 years. lol...

Britney Spears had a mental breakdown... if she hadnt went of the deep end, you REALLY think Federline would have custody of the kiddos?

Not true, look up Halle Berry baby father and how much he gets a month .. dude won.

You just have to make a famous chick fall for you :lol: word to J Lo's 27 year old boyfriend .. homie be whippin the ferrari :smokin
we can name more female comeups in the last 6 months than we can male come ups in the last 6 years. :lol:

i mean... dont get me wrong... i'm not looking for a come up... i'm glad to be a man and work for what i achieve... i just think that is what rubs some guys the wrong way....

the fact that it can all be taken away by a chick that is coming up in the world because she caught the right sea mans...

Long before there was Kim K Kanye and Ray making mass famous there was Beniffer with Ben afleck kissing JLos mass on the yacht.

So we clowing Jennifer Lopez now?

and cats thinking her and Selena aint got the latino mass game on lock?

:stoneface: :stoneface:

These instagram models have ruined youth.

Selena.......at :22 at the twirl.
bro... i aineem played the video and i already know what you're talking about.

we were watching selena in grade school here in texas...

i noticed the mass at the end w/ the live performance...

almsot fell outta my chair...

The relevance of the L is completely different for the man making 50k and the man making 50 mil though. One dude is gonna be stressed out probably gonna have to get extra jobs to pay cs and if not will face imprisonment and have all assets seized while the most the millionaire will have to worry about is the BM trying to get their child on a reality show and from what we've seen of Shaq that can be shut down.

Once again the L has nothing to do with the actual monetary value, jeez I'm astonished :lol:

Having to give a female who just had to laid her back for 30 mins 2 decades worth of your money that you earned with hard labor is the L, don't matter how much you're getting compensating for your labor.

How is this not understandable?
You just said the L has nothing to do with monetary value of the person and that it's about giving money for two decades.

I'm saying the reason the L isn't that big of an L for a rich dude is cuz he's rich. I think you're missing what's being said. It's a L but for a rich person it's nowhere near the type of L where he ends up convicted for murder or ends up losing all of his money.

You think having kids or taking care of them is a L? Even if he was married to the chick... And there was no lawsuit, a responsible parent would be spending a percentage of their income on their children for 18 yrs plus
Here we go with the fake humanitarian talk.

Yes having kids can be considered a loss. I hate when people talk as if each child born into this world SHOULD be looked as a blessing. No. Sometimes those damn babies shouldn't be born to those parents.

Not saying THIS situation is one of those, just speaking in general.

Yes having kids can be considered a loss. I hate when people talk as if each child born into this world SHOULD be looked as a blessing. No. Sometimes those damn babies shouldn't be born to those parents.

If it doesn't pertain to this situation... How is it relevant to the thread? :smile:

stop it...

That real life is going to rustle jimmies.

Its unfathomable to think what you think, bro.

You think having kids or taking care of them is a L? Even if he was married to the chick... And there was no lawsuit, a responsible parent would be spending a percentage of their income on their children for 18 yrs plus

You watch wrestling.

Back
Top Bottom