Dwyane Wade's Jordan Collection

no heat at all
damn wade signs and they give him weak js
laugh.gif

Fusion 4's? Nothing good here at all he has alot but nothing good. I'm sure JB will hook him up with some good PE's but as for now he has madgarbage.

no those arent white infras...those are some B' Loyals lol hahahahah
this collection is weak as hell...for someone with the money and connections...
smh

this really isnt that great. yeah j.b gave him all those shoes for free, but shoot j.b had all those shoes left over as they couldnt sell any of em cos theyare all crap. So they thought why not just give em to dwade. Would I take them, yeah id take them but still pretty lame. We all know though give it some timeand he will have some heat.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Originally Posted by 23collector1985

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

lol @ him berely getting signed to JB, shows his collection, and it ends up being nothing but recent crap releases.

Sup Dwayne Wade? Who you tryna fool?
It's NOT a "collection"... it's a pic of the FREE SHOES Brand Jordan gave Wade after he signed.

You saying if Brand Jordan signed you and wanted to give you a bunch of free shoes, you would say "No thanks" ???

I wouldn't post them up for everyone to see, unless it was some heat, especially if you're SIGNED with JB. Nobody wants to see recent releases that most of us can get our hands on for dirt cheap, even if they're free. Especially if you are Dwayne Wade.

laugh.gif
@ asking me that question, that's not even what the topics about, smh. Tell Dwayne Wade I said hi
Whether or not you would post them is not the question... you commented on his "collection" as did the OP and this is NOT his"collection" it's just a bunch of free shoes he was given.

You want to talk about being off topic... this whole thread is off topic because that is not Wade's collection, just some free sh*t he got.

I've seen Wade wearing some real heat... These are just his freebies, the Toro Bravos and 2k9s are nice though. I'd love to see the "otherhalf" of his collection though

i thought those were white infrareds in the back but i think there juss b'loyals that are coming out this month

At least his with Jordan brand, instead of Converse now. I would happily take all those freebies if they were given to me.

Back
Top Bottom