Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No Man's Sky

• Skate 4

• Unnaounced Star Wars game?

• Total voters
MS is sort of shooting themselves in the foot with the PC deal.
Sony already has some damn good exclusives. Their E3 showing ******* on MS. Got me considering pulling the trigger on a PS4. I'm sure I'm not thr only one interested in all these exclusives coming out. Just waiting on the new version of the PS4.

The Xbox is not going to become obsolete because of PC come the **** on :lol:

Do you realize how many people that aren't into tech to the point of building a gaming PC play video games? :lol:

You "master race" dudes live in this weird world that I don't get

Lmao this guy really thinks everyone gonna sell they Xbox for a pc. Regardless if it was the case ms is still making money, so how is that obselete ?
Games being on Pc and console are nothing new.

A console whose every single game is available on the PC is absolutely 100% something new.

Console gaming is still cheaper and "traditional" if someone was in the market for an Xbox and wasn't a pc gamer they aren't gonna convert to pc gaming just cause SOME Games are cross play. It's just breaking the barrier bringing more gamers together

MS is sort of shooting themselves in the foot with the PC deal.
Sony already has some damn good exclusives. Their E3 showing ******* on MS. Got me considering pulling the trigger on a PS4. I'm sure I'm not thr only one interested in all these exclusives coming out. Just waiting on the new version of the PS4.

Youre excited about games dropping in 2-8 years. So that makes their show better. We live in short attention span, instant gratification world now. We barely saw gameplay from most of the exclusives but showing a trailer makes their show better and crapped over Xbox ? Some of u Sony guys are like fiends lol

Y'all like the kids who say an album is classic on Twitter 20 minutes after it drops

Youre excited about games dropping in 2-8 years. So that makes their show better. We live in short attention span, instant gratification world now. We barely saw gameplay from most of the exclusives but showing a trailer makes their show better and crapped over Xbox ? Some of u Sony guys are like fiends lol

Y'all like the kids who say an album is classic on Twitter 20 minutes after it drops

Don't put words in my mouth. I'm considering pulling the trigger when they have an updated PS4. They have great exclusives NOW and in the future. If you equate that to being a sony fiend, I dunno what to tell you. I'm just not gonna be bound to a single system cause I think I'm part of the cool club/cult, which clearly some of you do. Don't worry. MS ain't going anywhere.

Edit:
I can see how saying, "considering" might equate to "OMG, PS4 is must have. Xbox sucks!!!", to some special NT members. Just wasn't a good showing of Xbox exclusives.

Last edited:
Saying it ******* on Sony show is a stretch, I'll never take away from Sony, I played and completed most of the exclusives this gen, they are leading in that category but that show was nothing to say they stole the show, they showed mad games that we know are no where near completion. Gow? That's a staple of the brand that should of been in the works don't show me a trailer with no concreate details years into this gen. Instead they are asking you to spend more money with them (VR) with major incomplete projects still on the table, like I said b4 everyone seemed to get what they wanted out this e3 however so we all won.

they showed mad games that we know are no where near completion.

You right. Like I said though. I'm considering PS4 for the first time. I missed a lot of good exclusives since I resisted PS3/4. Now it just seems like sony exclusives are piling up, BIG TIME.

Only games shown at Sony presser with a later release date/window than 2017 is Days Gone and Death Stranding.

But believe what you'd like.  

Last edited:
 Originally Posted by Scorpio

6 tflops

4k gaming/premier vr

foward/backwards compatiblilty

ii8uvy2uu4ckrk4bvr.gif

I somewhat agree with you, Microsoft had a very good showing. It's just the PlayStation one had more exclusives and more promising looking games. Also their presentation was on point, not too much chatter, just games being shown. New system, new controller, indies, Gears, Halo Wars, very good. Game after game after game, that's what people are really looking for mid-cycle. Xbox would have won if they released the Scorpio with improved graphics being demoed and games for that being released. But at the end of the day, they just improved on things that were already known, nonground-breaking titles, and concepts of the future. None of which are enticing to people in the present.

Two very different shows.

Microsoft -> Focused on future value to its customers by planting the seeds for a larger ecosystem. This is a major move that most people underappreciate and shouldnt be mocking.

Sony -> Recognized the market's desire to move into VR and provided its customers with a more "affordable" alternative for VR. However, I dont believe PS VR will ever be on the fore front of innovation as it relates to VR until we see more on the Neo.

What PS4 exclusives are necessary to add to the collection?

UC4
UC: ND Collection
Last of Us
Bloodborne
FFX/X2 HD
Ratchet & Clank

Last edited:

You right. Like I said though. I'm considering PS4 for the first time. I missed a lot of good exclusives since I resisted PS3/4. Now it just seems like sony exclusives are piling up, BIG TIME.

I'm in the same boat. I got to do the UC series. Bloodborne was real dope. I copped metal gear on PS cuz it didn't feel right playing that on Xbox. Def need the last of us. The order is an easy pass.

For exclusives u def should cop. I enjoyed UC and bloodborne a lot. Lol dudes like seandon struggling still on that game. Step your stick skills up
Lol bro all my save data got deleted on that game. But I'll pick it up and beat it tho

Only game shown at Sony presser with a later release date/window than 2017 is Days Gone.

But believe what you'd like.  
Gow got a date?
I forgot Kojima's game too.

GoW has been in development at Santa Monica for at least the last 3 years. 

You are right the MS focused on software coming soon, but Scorpio is 18 months out by most reports. And that was the best part of their conference.

Don't get me wrong, winning or losing this conference is irrelevant to me personally. I am going to have some great games to play regardless. It's mostly just fun arguing. 
laugh.gif

The order is an easy pass.
It's like $5 right now on the PS Store. It's absolutely worth it for that price. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom