Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No Man's Sky

• Skate 4

• Unnaounced Star Wars game?

• Total voters
That XBox S is probably the best looking system ever. It happened to be unveiled just as I was starting towards liking electronics with white/black combo(Stormtrooper look).

Last edited:
What PS4 exclusives are necessary to add to the collection?

UC4
Last of Us
Bloodborne
UC: ND Collection
Ratchet & Clank

In general or you personally ? I if its personally know you'll love TLOU bro, next for you i would say bloodborne I know how u dig the witcher, the story isn't really given to you but it's challenging. I don't regret the $40 I spent on that game. Certain games u can just run through which isn't fun

I'm in the same boat. I got to do the UC series. Bloodborne was real dope. I copped metal gear on PS cuz it didn't feel right playing that on Xbox. Def need the last of us. The order is an easy pass.
It was on sale I think for like $5-6 bucks so it ain't that bad at that price. I'm happy I got to borrow it from a friend lol imagine paying $60 for that :x

they showed mad games that we know are no where near completion.

You right. Like I said though. I'm considering PS4 for the first time. I missed a lot of good exclusives since I resisted PS3/4. Now it just seems like sony exclusives are piling up, BIG TIME.

The order is an easy pass.

It's like $5 right now on the PS Store. It's absolutely worth it for that price. :lol:

Lmao I paid $60 for it. I'm so upset man [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

I was baffled when the credits was rolling

I'm in the same boat. I got to do the UC series. Bloodborne was real dope. I copped metal gear on PS cuz it didn't feel right playing that on Xbox. Def need the last of us. The order is an easy pass.

HUGE MGS fan. Never got to experience MGS4(insert MJ face).
Last of Us. Uncharted. God of war. I know I'm severly missing out. I STILL wanna play Heavy Rain. :lol:
Detroit become human looks good. I'm a sucker for those game types.

In general or you personally ? I if its personally know you'll love TLOU bro, next for you i would say bloodborne I know how u dig the witcher, the story isn't really given to you but it's challenging. I don't regret the $40 I spent on that game. Certain games u can just run through which isn't fun

In general; I didn't keep up with my PS4 for awhile so I don't know if I missed anything essential that I didn't list.

I think TLOU was a given for me personally and BB I'll have to give a shot at.

I STILL wanna play Heavy Rain.
laugh.gif
Honestly, you should just cop a ps4/ps3.

If not, you could probably find a let's play of the entire game.

Saying it ******* on Sony show is a stretch, I'll never take away from Sony, I played and completed most of the exclusives this gen, they are leading in that category but that show was nothing to say they stole the show, they showed mad games that we know are no where near completion. Gow? That's a staple of the brand that should of been in the works don't show me a trailer with no concreate details years into this gen. Instead they are asking you to spend more money with them (VR) with major incomplete projects still on the table, like I said b4 everyone seemed to get what they wanted out this e3 however so we all won.

SSM was working on a new IP, but it got scrapped. On top of that, They've decided to take the series in a new direction which is going to take some time. And they have given more information about the game the past couple days.

I'd rather they wait until they are confident on a release date they can hit before they announce one. they can always be pushed back so announcing one right now doesn't really mean much anyway.

Last edited:

Only game shown at Sony presser with a later release date/window than 2017 is Days Gone.

But believe what you'd like.  

Gow got a date?

I forgot Kojima's game too.

GoW has been in development at Santa Monica for at least the last 3 years. 

You are right the MS focused on software coming soon, but Scorpio is 18 months out by most reports. And that was the best part of their conference.

Don't get me wrong, winning or losing this conference is irrelevant to me personally. I am going to have some great games to play regardless. It's mostly just fun arguing. :lol:

Agree with the last statement fully I think we got more this year e3 compared to last.

Regardless of my previous statements too Kojima trailer was enough for me. I was sold off jump, he's the man.

Last edited:
Seems like E3 was pretty tame this year with the console wars as compared to previous years :nerd:

I think it's cuz wasn't a lot of randoms here. Mostly the regulars so we know it's all jokes or personal opinion but i enjoyed e3 this year compared to others

Like we are still in this thread talking about it is crazy, last year was a war zone lol

Last edited:
Last edited:
The NX has to be at least a little more powerful than the X1/PS4, because of the time it's releasing. I assume they actually want some 3rd party support and to get the multi-platform games that are on the X1/PS4. Otherwise, what's the point?

Nintendo still has outstanding in-house developers that make incredible games and can continue to make the best possible game for their hardware. If you have to buy a new box that won't even get multi-plats, then it's just a new barrier to the same games. Minus whale ride out the rest of the current generation with the Wii U.

The NX has to be at least a little more powerful than the X1/PS4, because of the time it's releasing. I assume they actually want some 3rd party support and to get the multi-platform games that are on the X1/PS4. Otherwise, what's the point?

Nintendo still has outstanding in-house developers that make incredible games and can continue to make the best possible game for their hardware. If you have to buy a new box that won't even get multi-plats, then it's just a new barrier to the same games. Minus whale ride out the rest of the current generation with the Wii U.
For Nintendo, I think pricing is probably just as important. If they are making a box the same power as the ps4 or Xbox, then it better be $199-249

I'm not saying a price cut would've saved the wiiu but that thing should've been at $179-199 by now

Only games shown at Sony presser with a later release date/window than 2017 is Days Gone and Death Stranding.

But believe what you'd like.  
undated games in 2017 doesn't really mean much

Spiderman, Daysgone, Death Stranding, GoW, crash remastered, FF7 remake, and Shenmue 2 all have no pinned down release date and you can be sure that Death stranding, Days gone and maybe FF7 ain't coming till 2018

On the flip side we at least have announced quarters for MS games aside from State of Decay and Crackdown

Last edited:

My sentiments exactly... even when they have a powerful console, Nintendo never focuses on power (i.e. Gamecube/N64/SNES). So for Reggie to say that is consistent with their history. To them its about the games and their unique IP. Look at how they garnered so much attention with only a handful of games. Zelda was by far the most popular game at E3.

The fact they have so little to show now means they'll have ALOT to show later. :wink:

My sentiments exactly... even when they have a powerful console, Nintendo never focuses on power (i.e. Gamecube/N64/SNES). So for Reggie to say that is consistent with their history. To them its about the games and their unique IP. Look at how they garnered so much attention with only a handful of games. Zelda was by far the most popular game at E3.

The fact they have so little to show now means they'll have ALOT to show later.
wink.gif
What? 

I'll agree with you that power or performance has taken a back seat with the introduction of the Wii, but Nintendo was at the forefront of the "arms race" with the introduction of the NES. They simply got overtaken.

And it's about their IP and games (which are the same thing unless I misunderstand you)? That is true, but when your software is exclusive to your hardware, the hardware then becomes just as important.

Have you been a Nintendo fan long? You're last sentence could have literally been said after the last four E3 conferences.

Nintendo makes GREAT games. You just have to wait 6 months in between releases with nothing else to play. 

I don't know if my post was interpreted the way I meant it to be.

Nintendo has no reason to introduce new hardware this generation unless they intend it to be comparable to the X1/PS4 and get stronger third party support. They should just ride out this gen with the Wii U if it's still going to be a Nintendo box and continue to have their in-house studios make the best games possible with the Wii U specs. Otherwise you're just creating an unnecessary problem of buying another costly device to play a small amount of (albeit, really good) games.

The Xbox is not going to become obsolete because of PC come the **** on :lol:

Do you realize how many people that aren't into tech to the point of building a gaming PC play video games? :lol:

You "master race" dudes live in this weird world that I don't get

This,

People who will ditch the xbone for PC are the enthusiast crowd. They can get whatever spec PC they want and not have to pay for Live.

For the average joe, console convenience usually trumps PC so MS won't need to worry much.

Youre excited about games dropping in 2-8 years. So that makes their show better. We live in short attention span, instant gratification world now. We barely saw gameplay from most of the exclusives but showing a trailer makes their show better and crapped over Xbox ? Some of u Sony guys are like fiends lol

Y'all like the kids who say an album is classic on Twitter 20 minutes after it drops

2 to 8 years is a bit of a stretch when most of these games apart from Death Stranding are far in development and most of the games on show had gameplay

God of War
Days Gone
Horizon Zero Dawn

All 3 had live demos

Last Guardian
Spiderman
Farpoint
Resident Evil
Detroit

All of these showed gameplay in the trailers.

Also he could have just been more impressed with the games Sony had to show. Their conference had the most reveals.

No release date allows Sony to be flexible so we don't get an Uncharted 4 situation but even if they had a conference where they only showed games with release dates/windows then they would have shown

Gran Turismo Sport
No Mans Sky
Resident Evil VII
Gravity Rush 2
World of Final Fantasy
Persona 5
The Last Guardian
Horizon Zero Dawn
Ni Oh
Yakuza 0
Nier Automata

VR Games:
Farpoint
RIGS
Robinson: The Journey
Eve Valkyrie
Loads more at launch

Also I don't see why it's a bad thing to have reveals without release dates. E3 is one of the best places to reveal games.
I would agree that they shouldn't announce games that are far out. FFVII, Shenmue 3 and Death Stranding were exceptions because the first two

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom