Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cuphead

• Borderlands 3

• Bethesda's unnanounced game?

• Total voters
Not feeling MVC so far. Some of the character facial designs are butt ugly (Chun-Li,Cap, Rocket) and the dialogue from the story is cringe worthy cheesy :x

I'm thinking of not buying it until the roster is better and you can download the DLC for free. I'm not about to get fleeced for extra cash because of a trash vanilla roster. DBFZ looks solid too.

Native 4k implementation is up to the developers and will be easier to accomplish on the 1X

Oh yea no doubt.

But their whole angle was like Pro is fake 4K and x1x is true 4k when it's using the same techniques.

I'm thinking of not buying it until the roster is better and you can download the DLC for free. I'm not about to get fleeced for extra cash because of a trash vanilla roster. DBFZ looks solid too.

I might be right behind you on that note. Capcom is known for releasing ultimate editions, later down the road. I'll wait. No X-Men included sucks though :smh:

Was that Pauline at the end of the trailer? It'll be interesting to see Mario's old girl and current girl in the same game. :lol:

Last edited:
10/27
happy.gif
#DayOne 
pimp.gif

Was hoping for a smash port but probably working on the next iteration at this point. Odyssey is day one.

Back
Top Bottom