• Cuphead

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Borderlands 3

• Bethesda's unnanounced game?

• Total voters
Sony's latest excuse for their lack of crossplay support is embarrassing
The head of the Sony gaming division isn't like the head of the Xbox division of Microsoft who believes in "gaming unity," the Sony gaming division has the same mindset as Nintendo since they are both Japanese based-companies........the mindset being "make money, **** THEM ALL."

If both Sony & Nintendo had the same division head as Xbox does at Microsoft, then maybe we may have a universal crossplay support among every gaming platform possible.

But alas, we don't........Sony don't wanna **** with Nintendo & Microsoft, and Nintendo don't wanna **** with any 3rd party developer that will make better graphics than their own 1st party Nintendo IPs.

Everyone needs to quit hoping for crossplay support beyond Xbox and gaming PCs, as those are the only two that will benefit so far.  Minecraft's crossplay support between both Nintendo & Xbox is a damn rarity, and you'll rarely see something like this BEYOND that.

Last edited:
Sony is in the lead right now. They have nothing to gain from cross play. It benefits Xbox and Nintendo a lot more. Sony still has a business to run and isn't as fortunate as MS when it comes to finances. I think PS is the only thing positve coming from Sony. Xbox wasn't always "friendly". I remember them throwing slugs last gen quite often :lol:

Those aren't embarrassing reasons tho

To say that they're blocking crossplay because they don't want to expose children to external influences is the embarrassment

Sony is in the lead right now. They have nothing to gain from cross play. It benefits Xbox and Nintendo a lot more. Sony still has a business to run and isn't as fortunate as MS when it comes to finances. I think PS is the only thing positve coming from Sony. Xbox wasn't always "friendly". I remember them throwing slugs last gen quite often :lol:
Not only that but Sony was on board with crossplay before Xbox ever was espicially last gen. Weird to complain about Sony not doing something when they have been doing cross play in the past.

Those aren't embarrassing reasons tho

To say that they're blocking crossplay because they don't want to expose children to external influences is the embarrassment
Eh idk what to make of that but it is what it is I guess.

Sony's latest excuse for their lack of crossplay support is embarrassing

The head of the Sony gaming division isn't like the head of the Xbox division of Microsoft who believes in "gaming unity," the Sony gaming division has the same mindset as Nintendo since they are both Japanese based-companies........the mindset being "make money, **** THEM ALL."

If both Sony & Nintendo had the same division head as Xbox does at Microsoft, then maybe we may have a universal crossplay support among every gaming platform possible.

But alas, we don't........Sony don't wanna **** with Nintendo & Microsoft, and Nintendo don't wanna **** with any 3rd party developer that will make better graphics than their own 1st party Nintendo IPs.

Everyone needs to quit hoping for crossplay support beyond Xbox and gaming PCs, as those are the only two that will benefit so far.  Minecraft's crossplay support between both Nintendo & Xbox is a damn rarity, and you'll rarely see something like this BEYOND that.
Nintendo will have cross play with rocket league and mine craft though
Nintendo with it

Is pubg Xbox exclusive or is it coming to PS4 ?
No it's not exclusive. But there's no telling when it'll come to PS4. The game will most likely launch in the Xbox game preview. A place for early access games. Another comparable situation was Ark survival evolved. It launched in game preview and didnt make its way to the PS4 until a year later

Last edited:
Is pubg Xbox exclusive or is it coming to PS4 ?
No it's not exclusive. But there's no telling when it'll come to PS4. The game will most likely launch in the Xbox game preview. A place for early access games. Another comparable situation was Ark survival evolved. It launched in game preview and didnt make its way to the PS4 until a year later
Damn that blows always wanted to play ark but lost interest since it took forever to come to PS4

rocket league on switch is a perfect match... I think. Have some concerns about the screen size. In theory it sounds like a system seller for me though.

BRUH! :lol:

439da8ba_khiiimeme.jpeg

There's 2 new metroid games? Forgot about that franchise. Haven't played one since I think the one for gamecube. Really enjoyed that game.

If the Xbox one x was a playstation system I'd probably buy one, $500 be damned.

I'm real curious to see how things play out with these mid-gen upgrades.

If the Xbox one x was a playstation system I'd probably buy one, $500 be damned.

I'm real curious to see how things play out with these mid-gen upgrades.

Yeah -

I am super excited about it but I am not gonna be first in line to get it.

I imagine it will be copped though I am just not gonna force something to get it.

Back
Top Bottom