Eagle almost flies away with a little kid

animals
mean.gif
laugh.gif
classic

that's why toddlers should carry their own golden eagle.

wanna feel protected? get your own golden eagle, i sure as hell getting mine.

if you dont ARM da public with da golden eagles, criminal golden eagles will ALWAYS make sure they prey on da innocent, this golden eagle went to a place where he KNEW

it was gonna be sitting duck status

you really flipped the tiger with that one

:lol: word..

that's why toddlers should carry their own golden eagle.

wanna feel protected? get your own golden eagle, i sure as hell getting mine.

if you dont ARM da public with da golden eagles, criminal golden eagles will ALWAYS make sure they prey on da innocent, this golden eagle went to a place where he KNEW

it was gonna be sitting duck status

LMAO!!! :lol: :rofl: :lol:

Ghostface already knows what to expect when hes in Canada (notice his jersey lol)

View media item 177759

Last edited:
who cares if it's potentially fake, it could happen either way.
these guys are capable of doing this to deer so it's not too far-fetched they'd swoop in on a toddler.
This was in Canadia, right? I wonder if they got crazy federal eagle laws like we do in the states
gotta love these top-down predators

Info on this

^^^ Bald and Golden Eagle Protection Act

It currently prohibits anyone, without a permit issued by the Secretary of the Interior, from "taking" bald eagles. Taking is described to include their parts, nests, or eggs, molesting or disturbing the birds. The Act provides criminal penalties for persons who "take, possess, sell, purchase, barter, offer to sell, purchase or barter, transport, export or import, at any time or any manner, any bald eagle ... [or any golden eagle], alive or dead, or any part, nest, or egg thereof."

So basically you can't do crap to a bald or gold eagle unless you want to go to jail

This piece of legislation is even more strict than Endangered Species Act

I would love to be the judge of the case presiding over a trial that some loony nature conservation NGO wouldn have wanted to pull off vs the dad who probably would've shot an endangered species because said species wanted to eat his kid for lunch :lol:

Last edited:
but the other eagle went to jail for fighting dogs.. :rolleyes

Falcon at the time....bet he's a cardinal next season

he was also a jailbird for a while.

C'mon man that fowl

six years of being a dirty bird will do that to a man.

He always voiced that his time in the A was rather pheasant *shrug*

VIDEO IS FAKE!!! It was a hoax by some students :smh:

Bet all these birds would still flock to him

Back
Top Bottom