EAGLEBBALL'S S&T AUCTION LEAGUE DRAFTING ***NOW***

I joined..... but I've never tried an auction league before. If you don't mind my experience cool, if not I will gladly take myself out.

Just signed up ... but this draft ... vs. Jack.*$* 3.
ohwell.gif

Guess I'm draftin on my phone.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

ohwell.gif

Honestly, if you're going to be at the movies and trying to draft on your phone, it's probably best to let someone else in the league instead.  Auction leagues aren't like snake drafts - the auctioning action is non stop, since you have an opportunity to bid on each and every player.  You won't be able to enjoy either the movie or the draft. 

Originally Posted by eaglebball1499

Originally Posted by MrONegative

ohwell.gif

Honestly, if you're going to be at the movies and trying to draft on your phone, it's probably best to let someone else in the league instead.  Auction leagues aren't like snake drafts - the auctioning action is non stop, since you have an opportunity to bid on each and every player.  You won't be able to enjoy either the movie or the draft. 
Good point. I'm out.

^^^
Yahoo system didn't allow me to set up a late-night draft just a few hours before like that.  Unfortunately a couple of you guys signed out before I could relay the message.  So Friday it is.

STILL ONE SPOT LEFT BTW . . . 

Regular draft in about 30 minutes.

1 - Yi Felton Her Bibbys/Chris
2 - Darkwing/tmukg21
3 - JSW/quinn
4 - KLJ/kevin
5 - RyGuy45/ryank452003
6 - Delonte Kaman Gloria/esk070
7 - casperJr/AD
8 - nicedudenicedreams/skateboard
9 - DoubleJs/alumnihall
10 - Suck My Dirk/dave
11 - TravisJMU/paintballplayat
12 - True Blues/timothybrandl

^^^
Thanks KLJ, good looking out.

SNAKE DRAFT LEAGUE IS STARTING NOW!!!!  If you're in this league get in ASAP....

STILL NEED ONE MORE MANAGER FOR THE AUCTION LEAGUE....

The Auction Draft for this league is tomorrow night at 8:30pm EDT.  If you want the last spot hurry up and get in:

League ID: 78732

Password: ntauctionpt2 

get yall %++ in here god damn it

*!%% you all that signed up 2 days ago and dont come to the auction

rck2sactown wrote (8:58 PM):
this draft is amazing! KUDOS!
rck2sactown wrote (12:01 AM):
My team stinks.
roll.gif

Such is the roller coaster that is an auction draft.  Fast, furious, and fun, but you may end up looking back and saying, "what the hell was I thinking?" when you get off.
laugh.gif
 For what it's worth, I actually like your team though.  I on the other hand ended up with too much $$ left over that could have gone to adding one more stud early.

Thanks to everyone that showed up on Friday night and made NT's first auction draft a fun one.  
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom