Early and I mean EARLY!!!! Next year SUPER BOWL predictions!!!

Lol gms bringing me in the discussion. That "bus" I was driving also had you, shoes, deuce, and Chester under it. Basically anyone who instead of replying to posts with logic and facts just took shots at posters and their teams. It got to a point where if I made a criticism of any player the response would be geared to attack the texans or me instead of focusing on the point I was making

I'll defend my team and get into long overdrawn arguments but as far as taking shots I'm pretty respectful. Really only in response to others taking shots.
Perfect example I kept real respectful even after you and Deadset said I was the stupid one. Or did you forget? and as far as me being under the bus that's revisionist history. didn't see my name.

http://niketalk.com/t/516564/nfl-week-14-in-review/280_20#post_16756711

No worries. Just remember it wasn't their fault that all those crappy calls were made. I guess they could've declined them out of principle but unfortunately that's about all they could do about it

Last edited:
No worries. Just remember it wasn't there fault that all those crappy calls were made. I guess they could've declined them out of principle but unfortunately that's about all they could do about it
Definitely.  And you take a win when you can get it.

nfc east odds are as followed to win the superbowl:

1.)giants 20/1

2.)cowboys 25/1

3.)skins 30/1

vegas has broncos winning it all...

personally, i say its a broncos vs packers superbowl (2nd year i predicted such)

Why can't MMG predict the Texans will be in next years Superbowl?

Because MMG didn't/doesn't JUST do that :lol:

Honestly I haven't paid that much attention as to why he drove everyone crazy. The way I looked at it was he was hyping his team who had a lot to prove. Texans and Falcons fans won't and will continue not to get any respect. Hes been outspoken due to the Texans having a great regular season so people got on him. Where as Falcons fans knew their place. Most of the other teams have either already proven themselves or had unexpected success. I just saw him as a guy who was very excited about his teams success through out the year. Didn't see him as a hostile dude. I may be missing something though cause like I said I didn't analyze or partake in the situation.

But from what I have seen I don't see how hes worse than Chester who is a d rider, yet he constatly throws shots at him for being a d rider. Or duece who's a fan of a team who had a lot to prove just like the Texans, would go in with crazy talk and insults. Go back to the beginning of the NFL thread and look at everything he said about the Vikings and Seahawks. He couldn't have been more loud and wrong at the same time. But everyone just laughs with these two and doesn't get on their case near as much as MMG.

Just my 2 cents on the situation.

Back
Top Bottom