Earthquake in Maryland

w
t
f

I live in Los Angeles and I'm flying to Maryland for the first time in my life tomorrow...and an earthquakes hits MD?

fml.
frown.gif

w
t
f

I live in Los Angeles and I'm flying to Maryland for the first time in my life tomorrow...and an earthquakes hits MD?

fml.
frown.gif

First time feeling one. I was shook (no pun intended) After it was finished I stood still for 5 minutes.

First time feeling one. I was shook (no pun intended) After it was finished I stood still for 5 minutes.

I was too sleepy for it to set in  my mind that it was an earthquake. I woke up, felt weird shaking, looked out the window, stared at my wall confused, then went back to bed.
laugh.gif

I didn't feel it. Proly bcz I got home at 3am from the club n needed to go to work at 6am.I'm live in hyattsville btw.

I didn't feel it. Proly bcz I got home at 3am from the club n needed to go to work at 6am.I'm live in hyattsville btw.

I was too sleepy for it to set in  my mind that it was an earthquake. I woke up, felt weird shaking, looked out the window, stared at my wall confused, then went back to bed.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
i slept through it...i didnt notice it or hear about it until my mom told. all i see on facebook is just statuses about the earthquake and i didnt even know one happened

laugh.gif
i slept through it...i didnt notice it or hear about it until my mom told. all i see on facebook is just statuses about the earthquake and i didnt even know one happened

Back
Top Bottom