EARTHQUAKE!!!

What earthquake?

I'm in Daly City btw.

TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright

definitely felt it..i'm in east oakland btw
"Bathed in sweat, bent over and gasping for breath at the finish line, the athlete might have wondered aloud if this is what death must feel like. In time, this same athlete will surely realize the opposite. Indeed, this is what life feels like."

When was the earthquake?

I was at the A's game from 7pm-10pm but I didn't even remember feeling any shaking. Or was this after?
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
UCSD Football: Still Undefeated​

I didn't feel it. I'm in Berkeley. The last one I felt was some time during the Spring semester...6th floor brushing my teeth in a dorm bathroom and the whole building started to shake. I walk out and everyone is in the hallways like what the @#%$ and all my stuff that was on my desk is on the floor when I get back to my room.

damn i didn't feel it again !!!! :rofl:
roll.gif

im located in San Pablo though and read what others had to say. so i guess im not the only one this time. :D
happy.gif

im in Hayward and i felt it, it was like 2 seconds.
Im mexican by the way...
BAY LIFE​
TeamDallasCowboys
Ware - Romo - Newman - Owens - Glenn - Witten​

I FELT IT I STAY IN EAST OAKLAND , WOKE ME UP I TAUGHT IT WAS TIME TO GO TO WORK CUS I GET UP AT 5 BUT I JUST FELL BACK ASLEEP. MY DOG WAS HELLA BARKING.
THROWING UP THE PINKY

Back
Top Bottom