East Coast Global Warming Appreciation Thread...vol. Today ONLY

Finally drove into work after taking the train/bus this whole week :smile:

Train got me mad this morning with the delays... Took me 1.5 hour to get home, not with that

Back to my 25 minute drive :pimp: :pimp:

Dude at my crossfit gym who is a teacher was telling me that the janitors at his school are responsible for shoveling out everything. **** got so bad that the principal emailed all the teachers asking if anyone had time to help out w/ the shoveling :wow: :smh:

People are getting fines in DC I think if they reserve a public spot. Also the fine goes up if they see that you're still doing it after the first ticket. [emoji]128514[/emoji] It's a struggle man.
Mayor Bowser Voids All Snow Emergency Route Tickets Issued Jan 22 | NBC4 Washington http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/l...cy-Route-Tickets-Issued-Jan-22-366878781.html

Big mistake by Mayor Bowser. She should have kept the fines as is. If it snows again and folks get ticketed they will expect for their ticket to be voided or worse yet still park on the Emergency Snow Route.

It's about to be around 60 today. Bout to go get this stereo hooked up to the whip. Ride out! Enjoy this while y'all can. Blizzard probably coming next week.

At $250 each, the forgiven citations totaled roughly $700,000.
Bowser said unpaid citations that had been issued will be voided administratively, while those who have already paid the ticket will get a refund. The towing and storage charges will still apply, however.

:lol: a__holes

god bless america

hilarious to see da hurd of sanitation trucks roaming around still shoveling snow and people with da winter coats out and about in there hands because they didn't peep that it was going up to 57 degrees today.

hilarious to see da hurd of sanitation trucks roaming around still shoveling snow and people with da winter coats out and about in there hands because they didn't peep that it was going up to 57 degrees today.
I was sweating balls this morning. I had no choice though, 'cause I haven't been home since Saturday.
frown.gif

Man, I took my kids to the park yesterday. 64 degrees in January, in the NorthEast is crazy :lol:. Watch Punxatawney Phil say we gon get an early spring tomorrow :rolleyes

These drastic weather changes are dangerous, stay healthy NT fam.

Watch us get 35inches of snow next week...lol

Man, where's Al Gore to make sense of all of this :lol: No reason for you to experience all 4 seasons in 1 week

Aside from the warm up, this happens every year. Storm every other week from late January to March.

yeah but to see papis out in shorts and short sleeves yesterday and then see papis bundled up in winter jackets and snow boots da next day is something.

Back
Top Bottom