Eastbay Steps it Up - the Gold Club

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

I'm not gonna drop 30 bucks on some hoody I'm never gonna wear, just for free shipping and 25% of my next order (which is basically the 30 bucks I'd be dropping the hoody)..

QFT. Sounded good at first ... then I saw the hoody.
sick.gif

Gimme a break. You never jog when it's cold out? You can wear the hoody then. Or cut it up and use it to wax your car. If you have more than 3 or 4 ordersa year, then the Gold Club is legit.

Free 1-Year Catalog Subscription?

laugh.gif

If the hoody didn't have the huge "Eastbay" print, it would have been much better.
The only benefit I can see from this is if the Gold Club 800 number enables you to go through ordering Jordans at midnight faster.
I only order Jordan's from Eastbay and you can usually use free shipping codes on it now so this won't even be useful for that purpose.

25% off discount isn't a big deal either, hell I just got a 25% off coupon on a $75+ purchase from footlocker.com a few minutes ago.

This is perfect for those who purchases about 2-3 times a month on Eastbay and gives the freedom of purchasing a pair of socks without the crazy shipping butthat is pretty much it.

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

i would have done it if they did not offer the hoody.. now i'm not so sure.

Pay the $29.99 and give the Hoodie to goodwill...lol

Hey quick question for those who joined, does that special customer service number offer faster service or what does that actually include? Might come in handywhen ordering Jordans so I just thought I'd ask. Thanks.

Originally Posted by daglove20

Hey quick question for those who joined, does that special customer service number offer faster service or what does that actually include? Might come in handy when ordering Jordans so I just thought I'd ask. Thanks.
I haven't tried the Gold 800 #.

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by ptngina

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

i would have done it if they did not offer the hoody.. now i'm not so sure.

Pay the $29.99 and give the Hoodie to goodwill...lol
laugh.gif
Even goodwill will reject it. I'm going to use it to dry my car after i wash it. It better be soft and not give swirl marks!

Dropping the 30 bucks is worth it to me.......... ill probably turn the hoody inside out or try to take the letters off if i do plan on wearing it.

Yo I have a question about Cashback.....If you order something through Eastbay/Footlocker that is *Excluded from discounts do you still get cashback on theseitems?

Originally Posted by jeff3424

Yo I have a question about Cashback.....If you order something through Eastbay/Footlocker that is *Excluded from discounts do you still get cashback on these items?
Yes you do.

Originally Posted by Chicagos Finest 23

Not really worth it, there are always free shipping codes just google them.

True.But most of the time there is a purschase amount limit.

^^ Exactly

Cali heads, here's another big incentive - for some reason, the Gold Club membership also means you don't have to pay taxes on your purchases. Which isINCREDIBLE for people who have to pay the CA rate of like 8 or 9% or whatever it is. This is also useful for other states too, of course, but especially herewhere the tax can get to be pretty expensive if you're buying a pair or two of shoes.

I'm guessing some thing about the shipping negates the sales tax somehow, but I'm definitely happy about it. First purchase as a GC member is thisKobeIV jacket. It's already at $50 from $75 for a regular sale, then I used LKS19676 for $10 off $50 or more - total price is 39.99 shipped. Not bad.

Yeah one of the best perks with Eastbay is no tax for us Cali ppl, which came in handy for the CDPs!

Back
Top Bottom