Eastbay Steps it Up - the Gold Club

Just ordered 3 items 5 minutes ago...Gold Club half way paid for itself already...hahah

i like the idea...but it sucks that you have to buy a hoodie in order to join...$30 for a basic hoodie?
smh.gif

Originally Posted by XpLoZiV8

i like the idea...but it sucks that you have to buy a hoodie in order to join...$30 for a basic hoodie?
smh.gif

LMAO!!! Its not about the Hoodie. Pay the $29.99 and give the Hoodie away to some homeless dude. Hoodie is there to entice people to join instead of paying$29.99 and just getting free 3 day shipping.

Its like Sports Illustrated. They give you some type of gift so you will subscribe for a year or what not.

Originally Posted by ptngina

Originally Posted by XpLoZiV8

smh.gif

LMAO!!! Its not about the Hoodie. Pay the $29.99 and give the Hoodie away to some homeless dude. Hoodie is there to entice people to join instead of paying $29.99 and just getting free 3 day shipping.

Its like Sports Illustrated. They give you some type of gift so you will subscribe for a year or what not.

yeah, i know...but still...why cant i buy something else that i like that is over $30 and get membership? you know what i mean? i'd gladly buy a pair ofjordans/basketball shoes in order to become a member...i guess what my point is if they want you to spend $30 in order to join, why not be able to join if youbuy over $30 of merchandise? i mean, as a customer, i'd get to buy something i want or need as opposed to buying something that i really dont want...andat the same time, eastbay will still be able to cover the membership fee if i make a bigger purchase...besides they'd make more profit from a $100-$200purchase than a $30 purchase

Originally Posted by Chicagos Finest 23

Not really worth it, there are always free shipping codes just google them.

true but you can only use one coupon code per order. why waste it on free shipping when u can use a 15,20,25,30% off code

I just signed up for BING Cashback. NT always comes through.

I have a question about this though.

Say I buy a Jordan pack that costs for example $300.

I can buy it from Eastbay as a Gold Member and get Free Shipping plus 60 days later get 20% back and pay no tax? So the total would be $240 then?

If this is true I'm gonna sign up for the Gold Club thing too. This is ALMOST as good as my FINL discount.

Also for those who have Cashback and Paypal it says if you pay that way you can get the cashback faster. How fast does it come?
I'm broke and STILL excited about the possibilites. lol

Originally Posted by abernja

I can buy it from Eastbay as a Gold Member and get Free Shipping plus 60 days later get 20% back and pay no tax? So the total would be $240 then?

If this is true I'm gonna sign up for the Gold Club thing too. This is ALMOST as good as my FINL discount.

Also for those who have Cashback and Paypal it says if you pay that way you can get the cashback faster. How fast does it come?

The Gold Club is totally separate. You can use another coupon code even when you are a gold club member. Once you join the Gold Club, when you sign on to youreastbay account, shipping is automatically free. You don't have to enter any type of code for free shipping. By signing on to you eastbay account, thatshow they know you are a gold club member.

Originally Posted by Paul is a Reseller ph1k85

^ yes you can, the free shipping is not a code, it is one of the shipping options at checkout which replaces the standard shipping.

I received cashback for ordering the hoody

awesome news....looks like i'll be joining.

Originally Posted by ptngina

Originally Posted by abernja

The Gold Club is totally separate. You can use another coupon code even when you are a gold club member. Once you join the Gold Club, when you sign on to your eastbay account, shipping is automatically free. You don't have to enter any type of code for free shipping. By signing on to you eastbay account, thats how they know you are a gold club member.
Sorry if I sounded confused. I know GC and CB is separate. Basically what I'm asking is how this could work to my benefit.

Go to Eastbay
Place items in cart
Checkout
- Free Shipping via GC Membership
- You can use a discount code
Pay with paypal

Now you saved a percentage off your items via the code, got free shipping via CGM, and paid using Paypal so you'll get your 20% cashback faster.

Does that make sense?

$100 shoes
- 20% eastbay discount code (found online)
= $80 no tax and free shipping (via gold club membership)
- 20% cashback (which would come later)
= $64 total purchase price??? Yes or No?

^No. You cannot use both Bing cashback and a discount code. Still, you are better off because in the past, you could get the 20% cashback but could not getshipping. They lock up the code section of the order page when you go through bing cashback. This is still a great deal though. I dont really know about thiswhole tax situation. Does this work for IL too?? I haven't ordered off eastbay in a long while.

has anyone received an email with the 25% discount code?

they shipped the hoody...

Originally Posted by sho3tym

has anyone received an email with the 25% discount code?

they shipped the hoody...

I haven't received the 25% code in an email. Im assuming they mailed it with the Hoodiy. I recently received an order from eastbay and inside was a paperfor 20% off with min. $99 purchase. Hopefully this is the case for the 25% off.

my buying year has passed...
this deal shud of show up earlier...
i had been spent so much on it... it is time for me to rest, n this deal pops up... ok

I just signed up for it. I was on the fence on joining, but with the bing cashback and the free shipping on the hoody as well, thought it was worth it. Also, Ithink I order enough from eastbay to make it worth my while.

UPS tracking showed my eastbay hoodie being delivered on July 2nd. I guess they delivered it to the wrong house since I never got it...hhahaha....Not evengonna bother calling eastbay and asking them to send me a new hoodie...hahah

there was no "special" customer service number or discount code packaged with my hoody...

think i ll email them later today...

I haven't found a shoe on EB that I REALLY want that is not EXCLUDED from discounts.
mad.gif

If this was lifted with the GC then I will join.

Back
Top Bottom