Eastside Golf x Air Jordan collection

Was going to complete my checkout for the invoice I got and it’s 25 shipping to HI. Yeah I think I’ll pass and try my luck on Nike with free shipping tomorrow. If anyone wants a 8.5 invoice for the aj1 low lmk

Was going to complete my checkout for the invoice I got and it’s 25 shipping to HI. Yeah I think I’ll pass and try my luck on Nike with free shipping tomorrow. If anyone wants a 8.5 invoice for the aj1 low lmacts

Was going to complete my checkout for the invoice I got and it’s 25 shipping to HI. Yeah I think I’ll pass and try my luck on Nike with free shipping tomorrow. If anyone wants a 8.5 invoice for the aj1 low lmk

Yall thinks these will sell out instantly. Won a raffle but that 25 shipping is a turn off. Would hate to strike out on the snkrs app tomorrow

Yall thinks these will sell out instantly. Won a raffle but that 25 shipping is a turn off. Would hate to strike out on the snkrs app tomorrow
When did you get the email invoice for them? Says you have 24 hours to purchase. So you depending on time, you may have time to try Saturday morning on SNKRS and if you strikeout, turn back to the invoice.

When did you get the email invoice for them? Says you have 24 hours to purchase. So you depending on time, you may have time to try Saturday morning on SNKRS and if you strikeout, turn back to the invoice.
Just got it 2 hours ago

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221111_193521_Yahoo Mail.jpg
    Screenshot_20221111_193521_Yahoo Mail.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 138

Snkrs raffle is an automatic L for me.....I have not won one or get EA in 3 years lol
It really depends on how much you like the shoe to eat the $25 shipping

Honestly, I'll try my luck tomorrow. The raffle email came in like early evening last night so it's definitely gonna be over before the nike drop. I'll honestly be okay if I somehow can't cop since I'm really gunning for the AMM4 and the L&F 1. Having a new baby makes me rethink my spending on shoes a month. The Eastside 1 is nice, but not an absolute must have for me if I can't scoop for retail on Nike

I had an issue with shipping and the taxes. Nike shipping gon be free.

If these ain't on NFC they have no issue
Eastside didn’t charge tax. Was just shipping. For some it’s only a matter of a couple bucks between Eastside or SNKRS.

Got mine today, I'm very happy with these. JB has been screwing up a lot of 12s lately but these are absolutely fine.

20221112_210916.jpg

Also for those in Australia, they're available from Supply:

Back
Top Bottom