eating a banana in public

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

Just eat it like this guy....

2qbx09f.gif

#swag

sup lupe

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

How are you eating this effin banana?
Never in my life have I stared at someone eating a banana thinking, "Damn, look at that...working that damn banana. Damn."
You working the bottom of the banana as you eat, or do you take the whole thing down?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

How are you eating this effin banana?
Never in my life have I stared at someone eating a banana thinking, "Damn, look at that...working that damn banana. Damn."
You working the bottom of the banana as you eat, or do you take the whole thing down?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Undefeatedx37

Originally Posted by TiZzlexiPhone

my dude, break the banana pieces off, and pop them in your mouth like a bite size pieces. And after you're finished lick your fingers and say, "I love bananas".. It will let everyone know that you're not gay..

This was not funny.

I dont recall telling a joke, hhmmm you know what funny is, i'll leave the jokes to you, joker. I was simply being sarcastic..
indifferent.gif
 fall off please.

my dude, break the banana pieces off, and pop them in your mouth like a bite size pieces. And after you're finished lick your fingers and say, "I love bananas".. It will let everyone know that you're not gay..

This was not funny.

I dont recall telling a joke, hhmmm you know what funny is, i'll leave the jokes to you, joker. I was simply being sarcastic..
indifferent.gif
 fall off please.

This was not funny.

indifferent.gif
 fall off please.

u hurt? 
sad-smiley-384.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

now this is funny. 

Back
Top Bottom