eBAY auctions won...don't post live links

I was gonna ask what size... happens to be my size! I hope you'll post your before/after pics in the restorations thread. congrats.

Originally Posted by onlyjays9P

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eB...ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

please someone tell me those are not legit

eek.gif

I just won these, the last few seconds were quite an adrenalin rush for me never had bid or won anything on ebay, very hard to find these in this color in my size. 173.50 shipped
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by corndizzle

I just won these, the last few seconds were quite an adrenalin rush for me never had bid or won anything on ebay, very hard to find these in this color in my size. 173.50 shipped
glasses.gif
too much... but still, nice pickup.  one of the best sneakers ever.

Originally Posted by sthebest1984

Originally Posted by EDWeeNO

just won these at the last minute. Now i do know they arent in best of condition BUT for the price and based on their rarity i couldnt pass up. I do hope some of you understand where im coming from

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220543022625&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT.

thats a great price but
eek.gif
 at those soles..theyre so brown they look charcoal colored lol

yea man i feel u
laugh.gif
 but i do believe that for a 19 year old shoe the uppers are still in great shape and most importantly no cracks along the midsoles. soon as i get them in ima clean them up and just store in the closet for collection purposes.

Originally Posted by Second2None

can anyone explain ebay bucks? do they qualify for all purchases because i never see them when i bid.
google ebay bucks
but ebay has to invite u i think. once u get invited/accept it shows up for all of your purchases.
there is a period that the bucks accumulate - something like 60 days or so. at the end of the period, u are credited ebay bucks that will automatically get credited ur orders. u have like 30 days to use them or they go away.

eBay bucks is via invite(eBay invites you, not a user) only - lucky for me, all my id's have been invited.
tongue.gif

eBay bucks - 3 month period to earn @ least 2%(tripled before) back on purchases made on eBay.com. Some sniper programs place bids for you on international eBay sites, so if you're enrolled and your bucks doesn't show up, this could be one reason why.

After that 3 month period, you'll receive a certificate(my last two were awarded on the 9th of the month) in the amount you earned. You have 30 days to spend it, like stated above. You are not forced to use it on your next eBay purchase, although the cert. will show when you're about to pay. Just remove it and use it when you want to, within 30 days of course.

Bing(formerly known as live) cashback has been around for quite sometime and I'm sure it has been explained in this thread.

Got some ds og playoff XII's on the way. $180 something shipped after ebay bucks.

Originally Posted by mj234eva

eBay bucks is via invite(eBay invites you, not a user) only - lucky for me, all my id's have been invited.
tongue.gif

eBay bucks - 3 month period to earn @ least 2%(tripled before) back on purchases made on eBay.com. Some sniper programs place bids for you on international eBay sites, so if you're enrolled and your bucks doesn't show up, this could be one reason why.

After that 3 month period, you'll receive a certificate(my last two were awarded on the 9th of the month) in the amount you earned. You have 30 days to spend it, like stated above. You are not forced to use it on your next eBay purchase, although the cert. will show when you're about to pay. Just remove it and use it when you want to, within 30 days of course.

Bing(formerly known as live) cashback has been around for quite sometime and I'm sure it has been explained in this thread.
thank you for that info...i never noticed the homepage saying youve been invited this whole time ha

Yeah I use one ebay account and they didn't send me a invite since I buy a lot, but for the account I don't use they send the invite. Looks like if you don't buy a lot they send it to increase sales. Since I was purchasing close to 1500-2000 a month on my other account they decided not to send me a invite.

Those white/cement 4's didn't end for 26 but probably 150 since thats what the seller was trying to get.

xilegacy, the FAQ on their site says eBay Bucks is being sent to a random selection of eBay users while it is still in the BETA stage, so that is probably why. I didn't get an invite either, but others who use eBay just as much as I do have been given invites. eventually, it will be available to all US ebay accounts in good standing.

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Yeah I use one ebay account and they didn't send me a invite since I buy a lot, but for the account I don't use they send the invite. Looks like if you don't buy a lot they send it to increase sales. Since I was purchasing close to 1500-2000 a month on my other account they decided not to send me a invite.

Those white/cement 4's didn't end for 26 but probably 150 since thats what the seller was trying to get.

i got an invite when it first started and i spend a similar amount per month

maybe powersellers are more likely to get it, i dont know.

^^^^^ I saw those.
excuse my ignorance but those are not legit are they?
I saw one auction with those the space jams and concords.
Too funny

Back
Top Bottom