eBAY auctions won...don't post live links

Sniped these bad  boys at 4 o'clock this morning
happy.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270522935436&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

damn, u guys here got some nice deals..NICE!
i have posted this before, but the goods just arrived yesterday. so here it is..

together with its older brother..damn my 00's sole is yellow compared to the 09

grin.gif

Originally Posted by sthebest1984

Originally Posted by KEARSE15

Originally Posted by sthebest1984

Originally Posted by KEARSE15

Ok, I won these Yeezy's from my phone, my brother called me and told me to get them for him cuz they were legit.

they look real to me. they pretty much match up to my Zen Greys. and dont worry about the box, it gets messed up pretty easily.

i wish I could get Tans for a good price 
frown.gif

I won them for $380! I paid, then he refunds me, and says he doesn't like the price

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
  I hate these sellers, salty about not getting prices they want then backing out, knowing its not worth my time to take legal action for breach of contract...

as much as it sucks, I cant blame him though, deal was too good to be true....oh well, gotta take the L in stride.

yeah sellers like that suck! it happened to me before..i sold a pair of 1994 AF1s for like $30. someone on here won them. at first I wasnt going to sell but he won them fair and sqaure so I ended up selling.

don't get too down about the price though. I got my pair for $380 two months after they came out so it's not impossible. I would just leave the guy negative feedback if I were you.
wink.gif

almost as bad as the nter that told me that his basement caught on fire and his collection all burned down, thats why he couldnt ship me haze NB's i won for (i think) $25+sh
didnt wanna argue about it. some ppl were just raised better than that
smile.gif

pimp.gif
moelest wrote:

damn, u guys here got some nice deals..NICE!
i have posted this before, but the goods just arrived yesterday. so here it is..

together with its older brother..damn my 00's sole is yellow compared to the 09

grin.gif

BELOW RETAIL! THATS WHATS UP
pimp.gif

^i think thats a nice pickup

those used to go for a lot, im not sure about now though. the accessories seal the deal. i still need a pair fo those or the olive pair.

Originally Posted by zmdawg

http://cgi.ebay.com/RED-A...*+@!?hash=item2a047e486c

I stumbled on these w/ like 90 seconds left and just quick sniped. I just looked around and they seem legit? Anything I should look into?

Fake...shape of the shoe is off, the 23 is off and toe box gives it away.

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Originally Posted by zmdawg

http://cgi.ebay.com/RED-A...*+@!?hash=item2a047e486c

I stumbled on these w/ like 90 seconds left and just quick sniped. I just looked around and they seem legit? Anything I should look into?

Fake...shape of the shoe is off, the 23 is off and toe box gives it away.
Right on......and in my quick clicking I realized they're a 9.5 and my fire red V's ares a 9 too. What do I do about this......I haven't paid yet, I've never retracted or not paid before?

^Yea getting your money back, those are fake.

edit: Just dont pay or report the item to ebay if he says he will give you a strike. Let him know he's selling fakes.

I haven't paid......How does this process work. I just won it like 30 mins ago. How do I cancel/end the whole thing?

Back
Top Bottom