eBAY auctions won...don't post live links

dope OG 7's... even better price
pimp.gif

i need to get a steal like that sometime...

Originally Posted by MALCALA622

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

You still coppin all the OG's Malcala? I posted my OG VII's I just won on the last page ($86) Lemme know what you think

yeah still getting the OG's.....  not bad for wearable og raptors....but i prefer DS
happy.gif

hahaha I know I wish they were DS but oh well!  I was a half second away for OG powder IX's DS with box and everything for $250 but got beat at the last second (literally last second) was it you?
nerd.gif
 lol

Oh and thanks for the comments guys, I'll post more pics. I just got them today but I dno what else there is to show lol

Originally Posted by MALCALA622

You still coppin all the OG's Malcala? I posted my OG VII's I just won on the last page ($86) Lemme know what you think

yeah still getting the OG's.....  not bad for wearable og raptors....but i prefer DS
happy.gif

hahaha I know I wish they were DS but oh well!  I was a half second away for OG powder IX's DS with box and everything for $250 but got beat at the last second (literally last second) was it you?
nerd.gif
 lol
I wish it was....The IXs are my favorite jordans of all time and the powders would make me so happy if i could my hands on  a pair.  
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Lalph Rauren

so its ok to trust sellers without tagged pics?

^It all depends how savvy you are on ebay, sometimes you need to take that risk in order to get a "steal" ....but of course my advice would be to always ask for tagged pics 
laugh.gif

JordanHead21 -That is a great deal, Always nice to get that Flight club card as well, I've seen those go for $50 just by themselves!

4389225455_ef42ca7291_o.jpg

you need to use your judgment. it's not just about tagged pics. you need to examine their listing, look at their feedback and selling history, use common sense. lack of a tagged pic doesn't mean the seller isn't legit or the item isn't legit, but it also doesn't mean it's 100% safe to buy. if you're unsure, ask for a tagged pic...

Originally Posted by denverairforce

you need to use your judgment. it's not just about tagged pics. you need to examine their listing, look at their feedback and selling history, use common sense. lack of a tagged pic doesn't mean the seller isn't legit or the item isn't legit, but it also doesn't mean it's 100% safe to buy. if you're unsure, ask for a tagged pic...
thats whats up...this is all it takes to find a nice ebay steal

^^ I agree. You have to know the market. In my experience, the best steals I have gotten are from sellers that are untagged. These sellers sometimes have no clue on what they are selling. The best is when they go unlabeled or plain "Nike tennis shoes"
wink.gif

Glad I never had to pay that crazy 500 + price. Been waiting for at least a half way decent price for years.

$360 for is still like 3x og retail...but yeah def a decent price today, nice grab...another perk of being sz 11+

oly 6's are very dope. a bit pricey in general, but probably one of my most desired J's. nice pickup!

sadly yea, the most i'll ever spend on sneakers. But I had to treat myself for my bday.

Back
Top Bottom