eBAY auctions won...don't post live links

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Originally Posted by s dubl

just won these 155.20 shipped

are these fake? btw someone just told me they were i wanna make sure before i pay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&item=300231395498

Yeah, the Foam looks more like nylon. Id go with fake on those.

yea there was 2 mins and i tried to find info but i just said f'it and bid like a douche...i deaded it quick thanks for the help to all who came through.

well thanks to eBay's wonderful new feedback system you dont even have to pay for them now!
eyes.gif

M!ke

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

which NTer artifically inflated the price of these trainer 1 cholorphylls? you sold yourself short. youre obviously not short on money so i guess paying 40-50 more than how it wouldve ended means nothing. you look for DEALs on ebay not to pay extra. nice shoes though.

http://cgi.ebay.com/NIKE-AIR-TRAINE...ryZ63850QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Wally - why the hate? The 08 retros sell for at least $185 shipped to the US in this size if you could find them. This is only $40 more for a DS pairof 00s. Who knows if they would have ended at $50 less than the BIN? It is easier to buy them for a few bucks more than watch the auction for a week when itwas a reasonable BIN for a 8 yr old super rare, DS shoe in my size.

Please don't lecture me on looking for deals. When something rare like this pops up that I have been looking for forever, I am not going to take a chanceover $40-$30. I think you are just a little mad b/c you wanted to buy them for cheap.

I agree paying that much for the 08s (or even the 02s) would have been a reach but not the 00s.

There isn't a set market price for these shoes. I haven't seen them for sale in a couple years in this size, DS. Something is only worth what someoneelse is willing to pay for them. With the high value of the Euro vs. the dollar, these shoes could have quickly been gone @ the $225 BIN. If I would haveoffered you $175 for your 00 retros would you have sold them? How about $225?

I appreciate your contributions to NT, but I feel you got a little salty over this issue since it was near and dear to your heart.
wink.gif

no hate. its all good. i can barely afford gas right now, so these werent and arent on my radar. I have enough right now. no need in stockpiling. youll truelyenjoy these. if you have the 08s you may want to sell those, because i gurantee the 00s will get all your wear time. the suede is so nappy and soft. real nicetexture. the leather is great. youll have some troubles wanting to unDS them as they are perfecttt. Welcome to the trainer 1 family.

my crazy logic in why i asked who inflated that price was because i've been tracking ebay auctions of trainers for many years. i have nothing better to dosometimes than check ebay once a day. over the years theres only been one auction over that $225 price, that was a pair of the 2000 chlorophylls in a sz 10 or11 that went for $500. of the 50 pairs that have sold on ebay the past 3 years, the average price is probably just over $135. I'm sure it comes off astelling people what to do, but I just want people getting the best deal possible. Have fun with them.

I'd pay upwards of $350 for a pair if I had to, but i just felt in this instance, one would not have to taken past bidding history. thats what i getsometimes for studying statistics in college.

man i hate coming in here,
i just feel like im missing out
alot of these though look kinda sketchy, like not enough info and pics, n in the end they r real, u just gotta wing it.
i guess iv gotten scammed on ebay too much and im paranoid, lol

Too good to be true ???
laugh.gif

Those are beat IMO. The yellowing ruins the whole sneaker for me. the uppers look like

there in great condition but i wouldnt pay $200 for those.

^ People and their hatred towards yellowing.
smh.gif

It's natural, it happens. Live with it.

& I believe that was an 'ok' deal.

grin.gif

Originally Posted by daaznfella

just won these 155.20 shipped

are these fake? btw someone just told me they were i wanna make sure before i pay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&item=300231395498

from my eyes, they look like fakes, something is off with the way that foamposite is, doesn't look as "smoove" if you catch my drift....but i can't tell, my computer i'm using currently makes everything a lil bit wider in resolution lol
laugh.gif
shape is way off. carbon is right in the middle... well i dont know... i might be wrong. im 90% those are fake. the other ten is b/c i dont have them.

^Yep... A few hours later... (I was sweating there for a hot minute.... but payment was received...)

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

smh.gif

grin.gif
So your gonna tell me your gonna wear a fresh outfit with a pair of piss yellow space jams ?

ok deal ?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I rather take my $200 elsewhere...

Originally Posted by Dam itz Lou

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

smh.gif

grin.gif
So your gonna tell me your gonna wear a fresh outfit with a pair of piss yellow space jams ?

ok deal ?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I rather take my $200 elsewhere...

And you're telling me that you'd rather dish out more bread for an icey pair and pretty much not wear them at all because you're scared ofyellowing?

If you're ballin like that then go ahead.

Last time I checked, shoes were meant to be worn.
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom