eBAY auctions won...don't post live links

p91er.jpg

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1...trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

What's good NT shawty's!?

Just won these. Needed the double up! Shipping is costly because I live in Toronto. All in all, pretty happy.

Originally Posted by sneakahead1

Made out pretty well, all in the last week or so

a>" alt="image">

paid 200 shipped 

a>" alt="image">
just wondering what size was the shirt and foams?

26b1656349109f24da4fe9e957e0c8eb88cb7ed3_r.jpg

won these the other day.... i had bad information that the elite line (with the carbon fiber soleplate) was coming back later this year (they are not), so i was holding out for that. when i realized nike discontinued the line, nobody had any new ones left in my size - nikefind or any soccer retailer. i knew i had to get a pair of these because they're my favorite colorway of my favorite boot. it took months, but finally someone listed my size. as much as it kills me to spend this much on a used boot (especially since i have a swoosh account!) i'm happy.

they're in perfect physical condition, but OMG do they smell terrible on the inside - not a BO smell, but almost what i imagine a dead body to smell like. the seller stuffed them with scented dryer sheets, which only made the problem worse.

my question for you - how would you go about removing the smell? i'm guessing there's a thread somewhere in the same forum as the icy sole restoration thread that i'm not finding.

i've already lightly soaked the inside with hydrogen peroxide, freezed them overnight in freezer bags, and spread baking soda on the inside. the smell isn't as strong, but definitely still there. once they thaw out, i'm probably going to mix baking soda and water to make a paste, spread that throughout the inside of the boot, and let it dry for a couple days before removing it. then, i'll spread some rubbing alcohol and spray them with lysol.

you guys have any other ideas? thanks!

you got some steal deals. i was interested in the shirt but can only find someone asking 10x what you scored them for.
ztyb81.jpg

Just picked up A pair of icey ds OG Cool Grey 11s and ds OG last shots both sz 11 for 400$ TOTAL.... met up an ebayer did 300 for the cool greys and 90 for the og last shots..

im happy everythings mint and wearable this is the best steal i got in a while  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^^ yeah nice low navy XIIIs i saw those im looking for an sz11 myself there getting hard to find i got a ds pair for 150 off ebay a while back size 11.5 but og's run too big so the hunt continues nice pickup tho

Originally Posted by riphamilton

26b1656349109f24da4fe9e957e0c8eb88cb7ed3_r.jpg

won these the other day.... i had bad information that the elite line (with the carbon fiber soleplate) was coming back later this year (they are not), so i was holding out for that. when i realized nike discontinued the line, nobody had any new ones left in my size - nikefind or any soccer retailer. i knew i had to get a pair of these because they're my favorite colorway of my favorite boot. it took months, but finally someone listed my size. as much as it kills me to spend this much on a used boot (especially since i have a swoosh account!) i'm happy.

they're in perfect physical condition, but OMG do they smell terrible on the inside - not a BO smell, but almost what i imagine a dead body to smell like. the seller stuffed them with scented dryer sheets, which only made the problem worse.

my question for you - how would you go about removing the smell? i'm guessing there's a thread somewhere in the same forum as the icy sole restoration thread that i'm not finding.

i've already lightly soaked the inside with hydrogen peroxide, freezed them overnight in freezer bags, and spread baking soda on the inside. the smell isn't as strong, but definitely still there. once they thaw out, i'm probably going to mix baking soda and water to make a paste, spread that throughout the inside of the boot, and let it dry for a couple days before removing it. then, i'll spread some rubbing alcohol and spray them with lysol.

you guys have any other ideas? thanks!
You try laundry detergent? 
Laundry detergent and some hot water. scrub the insides a lil with a toothbrush. Shouldn't matter if they get really wet, Ronaldo soaks his boots before every match. 

Thats what I usually use. lol Sounds like you're doing alot more than need be. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom