eBAY auctions won...don't post live links

great price on the LeBron bhms. don't know why someone would sell them for that cheap though.

Not cheap but I've been hunting for these forever and they hardly ever show up in my sz 9.5 so I had to cop regardless. Perfect summer shoe in my opinion and something a little different from the typical sperry boat shoes everyone rocks these days.

Not a bad price. Can't go wrong with $80
word. sellers vouching for the 8/10 condition. he said wearable for everyday. he posed them on bed sheets so they're obviously clean in a sense.

just dont want them to crack on me immediately. 

It's rather amazing how my opinion on the Lebron 9 has changed over time. I didn't get a single one when they were released. I was very vocal how I didn't like the design. But as with many other things in life, the more you see it, the more your opinion begins to sway.

I'm talking like I have a crazy collection of 9s now lol. I just bought these and have the Taxi elites. The only other c/w I like are the Cannons.

Always wanted these 
smile.gif

Any tips on getting scuffs out of this type of leather?

Last edited:

My girl's birthday is in two weeks so I had to do it :rolleyes Not happy about the price but (sadly) it's the best I've seen in a while

Never really paid attention to this thread, wish I knew about it the last couple yrs or so you guys wouldn't believe some of the steals I find. Guess I'll just start now. Here's a auction I won from today.

Back
Top Bottom