eBAY auctions won...don't post live links

just won these
pimp.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=250301083865&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=015http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eB...e=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=015

tongue.gif
my digi cam broke had to use my phone so sorry bout thebad quality but n e ways255+ shipping DS ok deal not really a steal but im happy
tongue.gif

what a pain in the ... oh man those IIIs are dope. Im sooo pissed. My size too.... Can I offer you double? haha

Yes, fake IIIs and Laser V.

If that is the picture they used in the auction for those Vs, they are fake as well.

Originally Posted by Dantheman223

Those 3's are FAKE, never came with a jumpman hangtang.
I was just about to say the same thing...also the cement print is too dark and the price is way too cheap for a brand new pair.

Those pics of the Vs in that auction link look fake. The tongue as well as the box both look weird. But I'm not too sure.

^^That's a little much for a kid size sneaker.

Another VERY cheap purchase I made today. VNDS Jordan 6 Dunks

^ co sign both are fugazi - dont pay, dude is new so he cant risk the neg feedback - threaten him with filing with PP and CC company as well as neg feedback -or bs and say u dont have money

Originally Posted by Fat Boy 915

Those pics of the Vs in that auction link look fake. The tongue as well as the box both look weird. But I'm not too sure.

Another sign those laser 5's are fake: the retro card in the pic is from a 2000 release.

Originally Posted by NYC Finesse23

Originally Posted by nwtiger

Originally Posted by NYC Finesse23

Just won these Retro 12s for a buck 37. I got them this morning.

is it me or do those look fake?
im no expert on 12's

no they are not fake, i dont buy any fake kicks

ohh my bad dude
then in that case
super steal! lol

I've been on a streak these past two days just snipping auctions. Won these this morning:

Can't go wrong with VNDS .99 Timberlands.

Or NDS Air Max 90s for $25.

Back
Top Bottom