eBAY auctions won...don't post live links

Originally Posted by airjordanjack

Originally Posted by AmericanDream

question to some of you guys that flip kicks on eBay: have you noticed a decline in prices with this "recession"? I had taken a hiatus for a couple months but I've been back (figures when I start my job and school I'm more ambitious), listing a couple a week and sales seem to be as strong as ever. Maybe it's just me getting lucky, but I'd like to hear some other opinions...

M!ke

I don't think the recession has effected buying/selling on ebay at all. Seems like I have sold some pairs for really high prices.
it affected me, only newer releases sold for me...

noone wants LO hyperdunk PEs for 175...
frown.gif
(sz8)

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

Originally Posted by airjordanjack

question to some of you guys that flip kicks on eBay: have you noticed a decline in prices with this "recession"? I had taken a hiatus for a couple months but I've been back (figures when I start my job and school I'm more ambitious), listing a couple a week and sales seem to be as strong as ever. Maybe it's just me getting lucky, but I'd like to hear some other opinions...

M!ke

I don't think the recession has effected buying/selling on ebay at all. Seems like I have sold some pairs for really high prices.
it affected me, only newer releases sold for me...

noone wants LO hyperdunk PEs for 175...
frown.gif
(sz8)

those size 8's dont fit you....???

those are most certainly fugazi sir. shape of the toebox and cement print were the immediate indicators.

M!ke
thanks.

thats why i didnt buy them. lol

Nice Dirty Denim AM1s Poogibucker, you got an even better deal than I did 4 years ago($40 at First Step)
MJ234eva - you stole those Vs, now I need to find a pair for that cheap!

Originally Posted by sthebest1984

Just got these for $70 shipped..only worn 1x

384713_40f8d5d07b_l.jpg
damn it was just the other day that I was marveling at how much these have fallen off since they released (two?) years ago.i remember when they were going for $200+ and now it's fairly common to get them below a bill. congrats on the pickup though

M!ke

Originally Posted by sthebest1984

Just got these for $70 shipped..only worn 1x

384713_40f8d5d07b_l.jpg

came with free socks
384718_aecdad2380_l.jpg
Glad you like them!
Plus i never wore the socks. LOL
Tried to sell them here on NT but i dont have enough post. Been on for like 3+ yrs tho

Back
Top Bottom