eBAY auctions won...don't post live links

You guys have great taste
smokin.gif

Just won these....one of my few grails. i've been looking for these for a while now. DS for 262.50 shipped...shipping was pretty steep but they're inJapan. Not a steal, but I was willing to pay 325.00 and they're grails so I consider it a good deal. Not sure about wearing them though....

^^^goog thing that these are not retroing this year.....Oooohhhhhh wait, they will be out in may.....

I posted a page or two back a pair of Red Suede XXI's I won on eBay last week. They showed up the other day, and after a little cleaning here's howthey look

Anyone want to trade these 14's for a pair in size 12-13???

i won the zoom kobe II a few back in december for no more than $130 AUD inc shipping not bad considering they retail for $240 AUD in australia

Definently somes steals in this post

Nice steal on those Obsidian XII's I have been looking for another pair for a while..

HustleGame: My Texas edition hyperdunks are a house of hoops exclusive. They don't sell them anywhere but the house of hoops. Which means that eastbaywon't have them.

Originally Posted by sneakerphile42

HustleGame: My Texas edition hyperdunks are a house of hoops exclusive. They don't sell them anywhere but the house of hoops. Which means that eastbay won't have them.
yeah i noticed. you must be a big fan of texas or an obsessive sneaker collector. eastbay doesnt have that colorway. they still have some nicecolor that you can pick up at a much cheaper price. i would rather get the kobe hyperdunk than that and at a cheaper price. peace

Back
Top Bottom