eBAY auctions won...don't post live links

Originally Posted by evisumane123

Originally Posted by Tony Montana

Were all them crazy *$! steals NT used to get back then??
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Hype destroyed everything, cant tell you the last time I found a auction for a decent price
tired.gif
It depends what you're looking for. There are the types of shoes that people buy specifically to resell, and those people overprice because they want to make profit after ebay+paypall fees. Then, there are things that people are genuinely interested in moving because they're used and/or the owner isn't interested in them any more. So, just like it makes sense to shop for summer clothes in the winter and winter clothes in the summer, you have to look for things that the light of hype isn't shining upon at the moment. Somebody with a true passion for kicks likes all kinds of stuff - so shop what's not "hot" right now. ...Everything is cyclical anyway - AF1s and Dunks will have their day again and those who chase the hype will be lamenting how they missed all the great deals, meanwhile when they were there to be had, those people were chasing the flavor of the month.

Originally Posted by BIP Roberts

Originally Posted by Tony Montana

Were all them crazy *$! steals NT used to get back then??
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Hype destroyed everything, cant tell you the last time I found a auction for a decent price
tired.gif
It depends what you're looking for. There are the types of shoes that people buy specifically to resell, and those people overprice because they want to make profit after ebay+paypall fees. Then, there are things that people are genuinely interested in moving because they're used and/or the owner isn't interested in them any more. So, just like it makes sense to shop for summer clothes in the winter and winter clothes in the summer, you have to look for things that the light of hype isn't shining upon at the moment. Somebody with a true passion for kicks likes all kinds of stuff - so shop what's not "hot" right now. ...Everything is cyclical anyway - AF1s and Dunks will have their day again and those who chase the hype will be lamenting how they missed all the great deals, meanwhile when they were there to be had, those people were chasing the flavor of the month.

phenominally stated, especially the cyclical part. Theres more steals than ever right now. Just not on the newest "limited" (to everywhere, everyone and all)  releases that occur each weekend and plummet in value within 7-14 days

Originally Posted by BubbaEla1

Originally Posted by BIP Roberts

tired.gif

phenominally stated, especially the cyclical part. Theres more steals than ever right now. Just not on the newest "limited" (to everywhere, everyone and all)  releases that occur each weekend and plummet in value within 7-14 days

What's up, Corgi! You probably know me better as digglahhh.

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink, right?!

Just picked up these 1994 Air Jordan 3's Black Cement for a steal i think? £55.56 plus £6.50 shipping.

h4Vfd.jpg

b6Upx.jpg

a7HWv.jpg

Just picked this OG DS HARES for a very good price!

Waiting for them to arrive.

I'm a sucker for always chasing OG items.

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

^ thats an OG box though, u sure those arent the OG 5's from 1990?
Nice pickup on those 7's up above
Yeh im a bit confused too now, i realised they were an OG box just now. But i cant tell if there 1990's? The guy posted them as 1999's, but i thought they maybe 2000's as they didnt release the 5's in 1999.

Originally Posted by bbkam

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

^ thats an OG box though, u sure those arent the OG 5's from 1990?
Nice pickup on those 7's up above
Yeh im a bit confused too now, i realised they were an OG box just now. But i cant tell if there 1990's? The guy posted them as 1999's, but i thought they maybe 2000's as they didnt release the 5's in 1999.
Just look at the dates on the inside tags.

100% deadstock with OG everything. Ended up paying $350 directly on paypal. Already came in back home. Not sure if it's a steal but I'll take it 
laugh.gif

Worn 3x OG everything from '07. Think I came up nicely here. Shipped to my dorm, should get here next week.

Just won. Also coming to my dorm. Think I came up nicely here as well. Worn 2x with OG everything.

Back
Top Bottom