eBAY auctions won...don't post live links

Scored this Arizona Super Bowl all over 3M jacket for $44 shipped. Seen this jacket on Joog for $95 and noticed they were still in stock on NDC. I'd give it a shot for $44

Bahljs ... nice pickup..
I walked into a random indoor swap meet in Phx. Back in 05 that had over 100 boxes of vtg. Nikes.

I went thru all the boxes and only found DS air sonic flights, and zoom spiridons.

I bought them

I went back the next week and the place was closed / looked like it hadn't been opened for years.

picked up these near deadstock Huf x Nike SB Air Trainer 1 "Gold diggers' for $50 and near deadstock 2002 retro Air Revolution "game blue" for $40 shipped

Put a bid up on an Olympic jacket a month ago. I tell the dude to let me know if buyer doesn't pay (I saw that the dude who won had a shady feedback history) he hits me up recently and has relisted the jacket(about a month later) and I tell him I'm still interested and he says he said he'll do 335 like he was giving me a deal, I offered 290 through paypal. No communication after that point just silence and then the auction ends at the exact price I offered him through paypal

it's not a steal I've come up on but just me *****ing about something I've been hunting for some time now and it is really turning out to be a pain in the ***
mean.gif

If you really wanted it you should've just paid the 335. You don't go cheap on things you really want/need.

Back
Top Bottom