eBAY auctions won...don't post live links

Originally Posted by Quasimuerto

hmmm...the description says sz 10.5, the box tag says sz 11.5 and the actual shoe tag says sz 11......

that's the same thing i said. no OG box for the XIs...the box is for the cobalts, but both shoes are sz 11. either Dude doesn't know how to list or hewas in a rush? shoot either way it don't matter lol.

Copped these yesterday for a BIN of $58
pimp.gif

DSC08240.JPG

Originally Posted by Dnice901

I won these this week, they should be arriving next week. I will post as soon as they arrive, I have been waiting on these for a while. It took some guap to get them, but I got em
pimp.gif
nice six's

3thaman - you are killing me dude.

I just paid $350 for a pair in similar condition!

I just got soooo frustrated at not getting a pair, and you getting them all!!!

60e8_12.JPG

both for 122.50
sz 11 VNDS - if anyone wants the... NOT im beating the hell out of these !!! One of my fav. ebay steals that i will wear (next to my VNDS GB V's for50)
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Def fakes my man^^^

HEAT FOR SALE

VNDS JORDAN XI SZ 11 BRED W/ BOX
NDS JORDAN III CEMENT SZ 11 W/BOX,CARD
DS JORDAN VII OLYMPIC SZ 11 W/BOX, CARD
DS JORDAN I BLK/GOLD SZ 11 W/BOX, CARD, KEYCHAIN
DS JORDAN VI LOW BLK SZ 10.5 W/BOX, CARD

CONTACT ME AT EKHCHAN86@GMAIL.COM FOR PICS

kid lebron your the one that got "attaked" for buying fake shoes. its not guaranteed youll get it back

True but if paypal doesnt go through then there is Amex - and they are really good about it - that seller was sellin legit stuff too, ugh hopefully it will gothrough :/

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

True but if paypal doesnt go through then there is Amex - and they are really good about it - that seller was sellin legit stuff too, ugh hopefully it will go through :/
That's exactly why WE DON'T ACCEPT AmEx at my work... Such a hassle and they chargeridiculous fees...

Back
Top Bottom