eBAY auctions won...don't post live links

Originally Posted by ChrisShouraisei

Nice steal jepeh, but the 19s quality is really poor in my opinion

Jordan XIX are by far one of the top 3 best performing basketball shoes in the last 5 years. CDP might not be good, but the OG's were on point. Ugly or notyou can't deny they're a great ballin shoe.

Originally Posted by abernja

Jordan XIX are by far one of the top 3 best performing basketball shoes in the last 5 years. CDP might not be good, but the OG's were on point. Ugly or not you can't deny they're a great ballin shoe.
quality looks good to me, anyway i'm going to use them for balling anyway as what i have done with my beat west coast edition

eeBS7eez nice pick ups on the V's
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jepeh21

Jordan XIX are by far one of the top 3 best performing basketball shoes in the last 5 years. CDP might not be good, but the OG's were on point. Ugly or not you can't deny they're a great ballin shoe.
quality looks good to me, anyway i'm going to use them for balling anyway as what i have done with my beat west coast edition

pimp.gif

Reason why I said that is because of the fact when i balld in a pair of 19's they gave my feet blisters.

Originally Posted by jepeh21

pimp.gif

Reason why I said that is because of the fact when i balld in a pair of 19's they gave my feet blisters.
never had that problem, comfort wise its great, and i always wear high socks when i play in them coz of the metal part on the cover

priceisright725 computer freezing when you least expect FTL

fatboy- honestly man, this is the best i've seen ebay in a long time. to see laney's end at less than 100 has me on there daily now. a lot of cats mutbe pawning off sneakers, because there are a ton of clueless sellers listing dope shoes as "nike retro jordan", no size, # or anything. i almost hada freeze-up on the first auction for the fire red's, came through though. i'll be back with something cool in the next couple days
pimp.gif

heel/midsole embossed leather looks questionable from that pic, hope you checked em, congrats if you did. same price i got mines for.

Originally Posted by eeBS7eez

heel/midsole embossed leather looks questionable from that pic, hope you checked em, congrats if you did. same price i got mines for.
yes. VERY suspect. it's been said many times in this post... THE LEGIT CHECK FORUM is there for youto [color= rgb(0, 204, 255)]use[/color]

M!ke

Originally Posted by nine point five

Originally Posted by eeBS7eez

yes. VERY suspect. it's been said many times in this post... THE LEGIT CHECK FORUM is there for you to use

M!ke

qft, man. i'm good, really good, and i even i get all my stuff triple checked in the lc forums. the lc forum is too easy and fast to not do it every time,it takes 3min and you know for SURE.

Steal on those Vs
eek.gif

I got a lil something.

DS OG VIII and DS Aqua VIII and VNDS '01 retro IX

ruta11.jpg

275 shipped for DS 4/19 cdp
pretty good but not as good as some one else won the same pack for 199 a few days prior!!!
THANK YOU RECESSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if they are fake and the seller claims they are 100% real, file a claim with paypal you'll get your money back.. better check next time, just to be sure

Originally Posted by TheYoungestGun

if they are fake and the seller claims they are 100% real, file a claim with paypal you'll get your money back.. better check next time, just to be sure

They might just look fake from that image, you'd have to get more pics to see if they are actually fake or just beat to death and have some type of polishon it.

You could be evading a hell of a rip off, or losing a steal.

the OG white/inf VIs came in yesterday. and yes they are wearable! i can't wait for some good weather in the bay area lol.

Jordan XV's

They might not be special to other people, but I'm closing in on 1-23 and these I could not pass up for the price, plus free shipping.

I consider them a deal. It's over 50% off retail.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TheYoungestGun

if they are fake and the seller claims they are 100% real, file a claim with paypal you'll get your money back..
Seller doesn't have to claim they are 100% real.

Sellers are not "allowed" to list fake merchandise, of any kind, on eBay.

I put allowed in quotation marks because it is against eBay policy. However, they have allowed many a seller to keep their auction listed. Even when in thedescription/title, the seller states that the item they are selling is not authentic.

You can go the PayPal claim route as stated, saying that they are not authentic(that can be a hassle).

I've heard that refusing the package, then filing item not received via PayPal will win your claim also.

Back
Top Bottom