eBAY auctions won...don't post live links

Originally Posted by eeibaby

I couple steals I've some these past few weeks.

I think I deleted the link but some True Blues went for $58 shipped, I was heated.

Jordan Fire Red IIIs - $40 shipped
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eB...IT&item=260419633045

why are they so beat???
smh.gif

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

I couple steals I've some these past few weeks.

I think I deleted the link but some True Blues went for $58 shipped, I was heated.

Jordan Fire Red IIIs - $40 shipped
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eB...IT&item=260419633045

why are they so beat???
smh.gif
Same thing I thought man
laugh.gif
but you know theres people inthe world thats not like us and wear the same shoes everyday for everything. But this would've been a good restoring project also wouldve saved a lot ofmoney for Fire Reds

Don't you guys hate it when you see great deals but they're not your size?

I've seen this one guy package OG Playoff All Stars & I think either Black Cement or White Cements and it ended at $200

^

What are you going to do with the backtab?

Also did you notice on the black cements, the print looks like it was sharpied over because it looks way to thick.

Not bad on the Mochas though.

Okay okay so I didn't actually get these off ebay. So for the first time in months, I decided to check craigslist for Jordans. The first listing I saw wasfor these VIs and XIs. Never worn, $80 each!!!!! They are size 12, so I called up one of my best friends who is size 12 (and a collector) and we drove down andpicked them up. I let him keep the VIs, and I'm keeping the XIs to sea glow (remove the yellowing from the soles). Then I will probably sell or trade them.
But I felt I had to share in here. My biggest steals ever. Moral of the story: Check craigslist for Jordans!!! haha

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

x2rtqe.jpg

212.99 for wearable shoes that have the og box card and lacelocks with some yellowing on the front thats an easy fix

smokin.gif

thats a steal in my book

This is why i love NT i sold you those shoes. Im glad your happy. The only reason i parted with them is because im on the hunt for the Zen yeezys. Hey dontforget to send me the pics of them when you restore them!

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Don't you guys hate it when you see great deals but they're not your size?
of course... it be leaving me like
mad.gif
and
happy.gif
at the same time, cuz i dont have to spend no money, but hey wat can you do?

exactly how i feel lol

Got these for about $100 shipped, don't know if it's a steal. The left shoe is missing a little piece of the midsole. They're og.

Back
Top Bottom