eBAY auctions won...don't post live links

^ That kills me
mad.gif
, there's no dent whatsoever. It makes me so madwhen people buy-it-now, and then drag their feet or back out altogether. It's not even like they got trigger happy with an auction and"accidentally" won. They chose to END the auction. This has happened to me several times, and I always get heated.

Just won these. For $60 Shipped. Not bad but I need to get some RIT and a Bottle of Sea Glow to fix the Yellowing as much as possible. I wantto take care of the Mesh first before I do the Sea Glowing treatment. These are the Sellers Pics.

Did they run out of toilet paper???

Nice price though. I'm sure they'll clean up, but prob not as easily as you think.

i wouldnt have bought those personally. that looks like blood, but even if its not i wouldnt want to mess with those
make sure you use gloves

Originally Posted by SneakerHead28

Just won these. For $60 Shipped. Not bad but I need to get some RIT and a Bottle of Sea Glow to fix the Yellowing as much as possible. I want to take care of the Mesh first before I do the Sea Glowing treatment. These are the Sellers Pics.
I don't know the logic of buying shoes in this type of condition... TBH, i wouldn't even take those for free

Originally Posted by SneakerHead28

Just won these. For $60 Shipped.

Very nice, I took the same seller's Cool Grey XI's for $40. Size 15, pretty beat up but I'll see what I can do. I don't mind the yellow(hell, orange) soles but the creased patent leather on the toe is an eye sore. We'll see...

Code:
http://i.ebayimg.com/04/%21BUvSDI%21%212k%7E%24%28KGrH****i0EjlLmV1mnBKP%21g1%21iig%7E%7E_12.JPG

these arrived yesterday...DS mork and mindy's $190 shipped
pimp.gif
the pic is in my bathroom because i have the best lighting in there at night haha
roll.gif

5b516132372d29457faff85c5cdd5f64fa063762.pjpg

Originally Posted by Hanacheezy

i wouldnt have bought those personally. that looks like blood, but even if its not i wouldnt want to mess with those
make sure you use gloves
Ew it does look like blood
sick.gif

but yeah mos def wear gloves dude!

I bet those concords will clean up nicely. throw 'em in the wash first then barkeeper's friend on the uppers I bet they'll come out nice and white.gloves might be a good idea.

abernja - you should try to make sure that ebay user gets an unpaid item strike. that's complete BS. I've had people do that to me, too. they commitedto buying, they didn't pay, I had to argue with ebay over it to get all my listing fees reimbursed, relist the item, etc. total pain in the rear.

Im wearing gloves No Doubt..lol.. But I really think they will clean up really nicely. The seller claims that the shoes were in the basement for7yrs
nerd.gif
This is my first time buying a pair of shoes in the condition. Iwanted the challenge because Ive really seen some Miracles happen here. Especially with Concords.
pimp.gif

ehh- I wanted the Black/Red XII's but they were size15's
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by denverairforce

I bet those concords will clean up nicely. throw 'em in the wash first then barkeeper's friend on the uppers I bet they'll come out nice and white.
gloves might be a good idea.

I agree, I bet you can get the XIs looking pretty good. It will just take some work.

abernja - Things like that is why I almost never sell on ebay. Some of the buyers on their are complete morons.

i would consider buying xi's in that condition, they clean up pretty nicely.

Seller ended it early for me. Paid less than $100, I'm happy.

i already checked them, thanks for the lookout though. my first thought was that they were fake from that pic, cement print looked way too dark. turned out tobe lighting, pic's of the tag tell all.

I'm not an expert on Nike SB, but as long as those Dunkles are legit I think that is a great steal. They look like they should clean up pretty good.

hey guys are there anyone who could bid fast for me cause i need one shoe from ebay but i dont have account ? thanks

Originally Posted by Intrigant

hey guys are there anyone who could bid fast for me cause i need one shoe from ebay but i dont have account ? thanks

That's a bad idea any way you want to look at it. eBay accts are free, just sign up.

got these in today.
thought I might be able to fit an 11, walked around the house in em, but its a lil bit too tight for mee and now i have a blister on my heel smh =/
so they're for sale. Hit up the inbox if interested.

100% wearable, no cracking, no chipping.

368011961.jpg

368011956.jpg

368011968.jpg

368011952.jpg

Back
Top Bottom