eBAY auctions won...don't post live links

So did you win 12's or Cardinal 7's? And why does the seller say "Up for auction is apre-owned, worn handful of times" but then goes on tosay " I assure you I never tried these on, these were only taken out for ebay pictures."
Confusing...
It will be interesting to see what you actually get.

^ I hate that, happens to me too many times,
I won my 3rd pick-up this week from eBay yesterday some VNDS black and red XII's 2003 retro for a $100 shipped I acutually won them for cheaper (like 10$bucks cheaper so 90$) but the 90$ didnt meet his reserve price of $100 so we made an agreement of 100$ overnight shipped. Today im also expecting my Black andred XIII's pics will be up when they arrive.

Originally Posted by jakecuevas

I can RESTORE JORDANS (paint,creases,swede, you name it!!!)

Honestly, I have to second guess your offer when you can't even spell suede correctly.

Anywho, once I figure out how to fully use this macbook, screenshots will be provided.

Too bad I got outbid for some union 97/360s.

grin.gif

Black and red XIII's Sz13 for 96$ shipped, sorry for the crappy cell phone pic.
ohwell.gif

Black and red XII's pics will be up tomorrow

Those taxi XII's are definitely worn, you can see the creases in them and the bottoms have stuff on them. If they arent too beat and are legit you got agood deal

Hey guys I won these last week and wanted to wait until I received them to post.
AF1 heads will appreciate these!
A steal IMO What do you guys think? There will be more pics in the pickup post and AF1 post.
They are VDS I am happy
grin.gif

httphttp://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220491755226&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220491755226&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

This is when I received them!

Let me know what you guys think!

just got my taxi's in. great condition, only a little yellowing on the back part of the side as most pairs have.

Originally Posted by airjordanjack

^ Command + shift + 3
wink.gif

at least that what a screenshot is on my imac...

even better. use command+shift+4 and you can choose what you want a screenshot of, as opposed to just a whole screenshot
and to the person who asked it saves the picture to your desktop

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Is usps track and confirm down for you guys right now? Everytime I try it says its temporarily unavailable

It usually takes a few hours for the database to be updated with a new DC#

Originally Posted by nine point five

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Is usps track and confirm down for you guys right now? Everytime I try it says its temporarily unavailable

It usually takes a few hours for the database to be updated with a new DC#

If the package was shipped today the tracking prob won't show til afternoon/midnight tomorrow. Usually takes more than a few hours from my experience.

THose TAxis are fresh!
Arrived today.. Again sorry for the cell phone pics. I might be getting some og white and red XII's for cheap maybe by the end of the week.

DTRT III's Sz 12, $101 shipped

Black & Red XII's Sz 11.5, $100 shipped ( I already put some plain black laces very happy with my purchase)

Back
Top Bottom