eBAY auctions won...don't post live links

Yeah i had a seller do that to me before...won some AF1 safari for cheap...not $5 cheap but a steal nonetheless.

Originally Posted by chamilitary03

I thought i picked up the biggest steal of my life.. after a week of unreplied messages, he refunds me my money and says that he accidentally relisted them, as they were already sold before. A ridiculous lie.. i dont even know if they're legit or not, but for what its worth.. i wouldn't care.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170389064766&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT
neg the hell out of him/her. I hate when they do this
mad.gif

I haven't contributed in a while... all of the following were won by me
happy.gif

2vkaq89.jpg

You don't know how long I've been searching for a Wizards New Era Fitted... still looking for the alternative DC logo on a black base...

6p1czr.jpg

Finally got a nice pair of white cements since my other pair is beat to death...

14mrn1i.jpg

Not my size but retail isn't bad for "trade bait"...

qnva7d.jpg

Grail STATUS PILLARS! Just need a pair of Neons and another pair of Michigans since my bubble popped on me
frown.gif

2jfiq6o.jpg

Seller listed these black cements as a 10 but in reality they were a 10.5. Off to the trading/selling block they go...

rbdyzk.jpg

Was skeptical about these foams but they were LEGIT... just gotta fix the separation of the carbon fiber plate...
eyes.gif

That's all I have for now...

grin.gif

nonononononoooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what size are those pillars? sell them to me now! frick.

^ Surprised you missed them homie, pillars don't get listed as often as they used to... even the prices have fallen, especially on the neons although Ihaven't gotten a pair yet.

They're a size 10, DS btw.

grin.gif

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

^ Surprised you missed them homie, pillars don't get listed as often as they used to... even the prices have fallen, especially on the neons although I haven't gotten a pair yet.

grin.gif
NICEE Pillar's my man. Dunno how the hell I didn't see em since I specifically have a eBayfavorite's search email that's supposed to alert me when they're listed. Ah well, not like I buy anything to wear anymore. Props to you sir

^ Thanks man... I haven't even gotten around to snappin pics of them with midterms and all...

I might break out the camera when I get home...

Stay tuned...

grin.gif

I normally don't post much of my ebay win's but I've been getting some steals/deals in the last week.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230387288550&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:ITWomen's Lebron BasketballShoes
$5.00
ended up being VNDS LEBRON II 7.5 Men with og box

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=350263798547&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT6 PAIRS USED SNEAKERSMOSTLY NIKE SIZE 8.5
$14.00 (sunset V's, random wmns AM90's ect..)

mens dunk highall leather
$46.00 11.5 DS Curry Dunk High Premium

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250513708403&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:ITNIKELEBRON TENNIS SHOES SIZE 5C SUPER SHAPE & QUALITY
$0.99 Nike AZG 1st colorway NDS

the good ol' JORDON search finally came through for me.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290361632789&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:ITJordon Sneakers A Must Have
$5.00 Retro XIII baby sz 1C

NIKE AIRMAX SNEAKERS
$6.50
ended up being 05' Chili's sz 11, yes authentic!

some stuff from last month
[h1]NIKE ZOOM AIR MEN'S SIZE 8 BASKETBALL SHOES[/h1]$19.99HyperFlight VNDS B-grade

[h1]Nike Zoom Lebron II Cool Grey Varsity Royal Mens 13[/h1]$35shipped

Originally Posted by nine point five

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

was gonna bid on the Infra VI, but a little too beat for me and the price
I swear dude's pics make EVERY pair look beat
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
...QFT!

Hustlin - that's a @!#%@$%@$% great deal on those pillars man, i've been hunting that colorway in my size sincei missed out the last time it was up. the only reason i missed out on them is cause i was already paying dude $250 for the DS neon pillars he sold me a weekprior to the orange ones being listed. i was
mad.gif
as $#!t when hewouldn't hold them for me so i could reup on cash.

Zach - those chili's cleaned up very well
pimp.gif

Mayhem, that's messed up what that seller did... unless he really needed the cash. It's all about building customer relations and securing future dealswith loyal clients.

Dudes just don't know how to conduct business.

grin.gif

I see you Zach. Some SOLID steals you got there. You're giving away all your searching secrets tho. Why you think Ijust post screenshots now?
laugh.gif

Hustlin - that's for real, and i don't think he needed the cash either. dudes a consistent seller of rare gemslike the pillars, he's always got something up from 96-99.

I see you Zach. Some SOLID steals you got there. You're giving away all your searching secrets tho. Why you think I just post screenshots now?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
....word...

I see you Zach. Some SOLID steals you got there. You're giving away all your searching secrets tho. Why you think I just post screenshots now?
laugh.gif
haha, man you know everyone searches for Jordon... nothing good usually pops up.

as for the other stuff no secret keywords just good timing
wink.gif

lol jordon, too bad none of these idiots come across the tier zero stuff i've been tracking down lately... might need to go non-ebay... i'm scared.

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

^ Surprised you missed them homie, pillars don't get listed as often as they used to... even the prices have fallen, especially on the neons although I haven't gotten a pair yet.

grin.gif

damn i gave up on those after looking for 3 years. it's size 10 womens though right? waaaaaaay too small for you! hint. aghhhhh so beautiful.

HustlinFlip - nice pick ups.

Glad I didn't bid on those pillars(was going to snipe em), would have take them away from someone who really wanted them.

Originally Posted by 23 Flight 23

wow! solesupreme very nice, wish i woulda seen those VIII's
Now I wish, someone like you would've, this genius decided to play in these VIII's hence causing them to fall apart. Now I gotta deal withthis claim. Kid got a steallll and still has issues...

Appreciate it mj234eva!

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

damn i gave up on those after looking for 3 years. it's size 10 womens though right? waaaaaaay too small for you! hint. aghhhhh so beautiful.

These were a men's colorway, the women's colorway is BEAUTIFUL... one day I'll have them...one day.

grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom