eBAY auctions won...don't post live links

^^^if im not mistaken, i remember seeing those at finishline back in the day. they have a fat tongue, but arent an sb.

those are actually nice. way better than the dunks nike sb has been putting out lately. tell your brother he bought a dope pair of shoes.

^^^^was watching that OG 1.then totally forgot about it....(stupid vancouver canucks game!!!
mad.gif
)^^^^^
had to settle for these instead... coulda had it for cheaper 2 WEEKS AGO>:
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320437732920&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Anyone know what these are my little brother has been recently getting into SBs and he got these for about $34 and im wondering if they were worth it im not big on older sb info

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300357852362&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT
From Mentalkicks.com:

Before the release of the dunk SB line, nike first released a few dunks with SB-style padded fat tongue, elastics tongue straps and tube laces, and named them dunk pro B. All colors of dunk pro B run in limited quantity and are very hard to find in deadstock condition nowadays.

THANKS ADOBOY23,KEVIN2nd and MJ234EVA ! Your replys really helped good that my bro got a deal i was worried for a minute there haha

Just won some DS Del Sols for $125 shipped. Not a steal, but better than I've been seeing lately, so I'm happy.

Originally Posted by moelest

Originally Posted by swishasweets

sick.gif
at the columbias thank god mine arent like that.
yea i know..
smile.gif

i think they put the shoes on display and put some kind of spotlight on them for quite sometime.
does anybadoy know what to do about the patent leather? i know i cant get them bright white again..but at least gonna make them look better

Wat do u mean? If there is something that you can do about the patent leather PM PLEASE!!!! BUT thats only if u know about something.. otherwise its a lostcause there aint nothin you can do.... or so ive heard
nerd.gif

Damn Zach, hope you can get refunded. If you Paypal'd you should be gold. SMH, seems like they make fakes of damn near everything these days.

Although the recession is bringing out heat from fools closets. Gotta keep an eye out.

imo they are a decent looking fake but I don't have a og to compare to even the box tag is almost perfect, the box is a little cheap and the size tagbehind the tongue is a dead giveaway made in 03'.
smh.gif

boxtag compared to my og authentic XII boxtag.

Sunset V's I got from this lot turned out to be fakes to
laugh.gif
....butthe auction ended at $14 so guess I didn't get taken for to much.

Back
Top Bottom