eBAY auctions won...don't post live links

well, not a 'steal' per say, but a pretty good deal considering the condition they are in.

i want to say a pair like that costs around $250-300 (rough estimate).

ohh i am not a jordan head so I dont know the pricing lol
maybe that price range is what keeps me away from jordan brand

this is the auction. everybody slept
smile.gif

talked the lady down and got $200 Free Shipping (Internationally!)

just arrived today..after a little cleaning job
smile.gif

Im very2 happy with this purchase...
roll.gif

Just bought A piar of Black/Black (Black&Pink) yeezys online hoping they are real..... Only Bidder on a one day auction copped for $245 as the only bidderand they were guarenteed authentic... Lets hope!

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

Originally Posted by solesearchin

Just bought A piar of Black/Black (Black&Pink) yeezys online hoping they are real..... Only Bidder on a one day auction copped for $245 as the only bidder and they were guarenteed authentic... Lets hope!
Hope u paid by Paypal cause u are going to need to make a claim, no way they are real

This hurts
http://cgi.ebay.com/NIKE-...+!%%?hash=item1c0da485f8
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
150 so cheap and so nice
eek.gif
Damn I need these. How did I miss out.....
mad.gif

I won these last night, and this is the message that seller sent me.. What should i do ?
http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250523775341&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Hi chamilitary
Oh jeeze, how do I say this...
I didn't intend for this item to be sold at such a low price..
I am not a company so I would be at a 90% loss if I sold it to you for $20.50.
Is there anyway I can just refund you your money and take down my listing?
I am new to ebay so I figured it would at least get 100 but I guess I was wrong..
I am so sorry,
L****

Originally Posted by chamilitary03

I won these last night, and this is the message that seller sent me.. What should i do ?
http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBa...ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Hi chamilitary
I am new to ebay so I figured it would at least get 100 but I guess I was wrong..
I am so sorry,
L****

Dear Seller, No its not okay and you are not taking a huge loss considering you only paid like 30 for them.... Don't let that clown try to foll you, hesjust trying to get ov. His loss is not that great!!!!

Originally Posted by solesearchin

Originally Posted by chamilitary03

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBa...ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Hi chamilitary
I am so sorry,
L****

Dear Seller, No its not okay and you are not taking a huge loss considering you only paid like 30 for them.... Don't let that clown try to foll you, hes just trying to get ov. His loss is not that great!!!!

Maybe put yourself in his shoes. Yeah looks like you got a steal but how would you feel if the same thing happened to you? Just let him refund the money andkeep it moving.

i dont believe in putting myself in his shoes, its like saying that if you dont like the price you sold your item, you have the choice not to sell ... which isridiculous. There are many ways to prevent your item being sold for a small price. Such as a reserve price, or just starting your item off at a price you'dbe willing to sell.. not at 0.99$. Even if you are "new" to ebay, you should still do some sort of research on it..

chamillitary u got a steal bro and thats that. I dont care if the dude was new to ebay he shouldve found out some more info like u can have a reserve onauction. Dont let him refund anything.

Stuff happens. If he's new and his feedback proves it, just let it go.

Avoid the PayPal claim shananigans because all in all, it's just gonna result in a refund if he decides not to ship.

Maybe you could be helpful and offer him the tips you listed.

grin.gif

In all reality he dosent have to send them to you.
Just let it go.
You arent going to win.
He is dumb for listing them like that if he wasnt able to let them go for cheap but yeah let it go.

^
yah i just wanted a double check if theyre legit. pricewise i say its reasonable for a very clean pair with not a lot of healdrags at all. just tryna get myshoes back that were stolen
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom