eBAY auctions won...don't post live links

I was watching those XI lows on the last page but forgot about them
smh.gif

Almost 300 on a pair of XI lows is a good deal? With yellowing patent? Those must be hard to find or something if they were that much

Originally Posted by Jaehow

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Those must be hard to find or something if they were that much

that, they are.

Ah ok, I never knew there were any hard to find lows, i just always figured they were a dime a dozen since they were so cheap all the time.

Almost 300 on a pair of XI lows is a good deal? With yellowing patent? Those must be hard to find or something if they were that much

Yes they are, and the yellowing isnt bad at all. The white patent leather isn't (and has never been) as white as the midsole and upper so it gives theappearance that its more "yellow" than it actually is. Also, thats a helluva deal. The dude messed up the box a little before he shipped it and gaveme back $50
pimp.gif
. You cant find these anywhere. In fact, Find a pair I canbuy for less than $200 in deadstock condition (around the same size, 10-12) and Ill buy them, an send $25 to your paypal.
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by Mr718

Yes they are, and the yellowing isnt bad at all. The white patent leather isn't (and has never been) as white as the midsole and upper so it gives the appearance that its more "yellow" than it actually is. Also, thats a helluva deal. The dude messed up the box a little before he shipped it and gave me back $50
pimp.gif
. You cant find these anywhere. In fact, Find a pair I can buy for less than $200 in deadstock condition (around the same size, 10-12) and Ill buy them, an send $25 to your paypal.
glasses.gif

Yeah I never knew there were any XI lows that were hard to find, i just usually see people selling them for like 65 so it was odd to me to see them for thatmuch. Those orange ones are pretty nice looking though. I take it you're collecting the lows?

The funny things is, most of the people bashing the retro's will eventually cop them at some point in time. Whether for full price, or some sort of sale.LOL

Has anybody bought from tranandco. He has some kicks thatI'm interested in but he has some good and some bad feedback.
Anybody have any feedback on this dude?

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

slk378.jpg

iz7viw.jpg

For an undisclosed ridiculously low price.
pimp.gif
What was the purpose of that? Why post if you wont post the auction and/or price?

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Has anybody bought from tranandco. He has some kicks that I'm interested in but he has some good and some bad feedback.

I bought the spacejams from this dude on December 23 for $250 and I still haven't received them. The UPS tracking says they're on their way buthe's pretty slow.

Originally Posted by ccharley25

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Has anybody bought from tranandco. He has some kicks that I'm interested in but he has some good and some bad feedback.

I bought the spacejams from this dude on December 23 for $250 and I still haven't received them. The UPS tracking says they're on their way but he's pretty slow.

He is legit and also a NTer, I got a pair of V's off him. Prices are somewhat high but he is def legit. Shipping took a while for me too

Back
Top Bottom