eBAY auctions won...don't post live links

Originally Posted by Flashout01

Im gettin sick of Ebay fees! btw besides doing a PA how do you keep the final value fee low?

Say you are selling an item for $140.

Put down a buy it now price of $1 and shipping cost of $139. That way they will only charge you the $1 final value fee and still manage to get your full $140.

^If you're doing BIN, make the bin price high so that no one will actually buy them at that price. However, make sure you have the Best Offer option available. If someone sends you an offer you deem fair, send them a message letting them know you're willing to sell to them at their offer price but ask they submit an offer of $1. You could also send them a counter offer of $1 and in the message explain to them why you did that. From my exp. more often then not the would be buyer is willing to doing that. I don't recommend this but another way would be to have your BIN at, say, $1 and the rest in shipping.

Originally Posted by akademikgenius

thought this is a good price for these...

INdiglos

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eB...ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

will post pictures when i get the shoes.
as i promised..

DSC02751.JPG

it seems like I'm always following mayhem in this thread wit ha deal of my own, haha.  glad to see you got something you wanted and for TCA price at that, J! 

my recent TCA qualified steal (vintage rare colorway, with og box in good condition):

9c825e0e2c42dc7fab9a5a4c087bdecb7a53716.jpg

^Nice pickup. I'm looking for the Bursts from 2001, White/Red colorway. Had them back then but let my brother wear them and didn't want them back.

$144.50 after bing/bucks - sz 10 tho. Still have the size 10 I bought in 2004...need a 9.5.

Denver, I'm size 9.5-10. I should have bought the 2 pairs napsize back in 2006 for like $60 each...smh @ me.

nice on the hare 7s but the seller has the exact same pair for sale with a BIN, kinda weird.

just won/paid these.

Back
Top Bottom