eBAY auctions won...don't post live links

Originally Posted by larrivee7

The seller also had some '03 infrareds we struck a deal on.  Got combined shipping and they arrived yesterday.  Gotta clean them up a little and they'll be
pimp.gif

Picked these up the other day as well:

those are some nice steals what size are they?

Seth - you already know. those are "best ofs" in terms of steals in my opinion. again, great work on that.

rubio - I've always loved those baseball forces, would like to find a crispy pair one day.

^^^^

The box tag on those steel X's isn't right unless they change them for the bigger sizes, and the product # is different from mine and air-jordans.com Not saying they're fake but from the looks of the tag they are (unless as stated earlier, they are different for bigger sizes.)  Guess it could be a different factory as well, just trying to help, no harm intended

Mine says
"WHITE/BLACK-LT STL GRY-V RED"
"31805 101"

7.5 BTW

no i appreciate any input man thanks, dude said everything was 100% authentic, and checked his other auctions (OLNL pack, and a lot of Carolina blue V's/Flint VII's) everything seemed to be right in place box shape/tag looked right but i usually dont check the #, so i bid, now its just a matter if he sends them hopefully, already talked to him through ebay a few times, i can send pics when i recieve them...

Originally Posted by evisumane123

just got these in today everything is perfect on em one of my better steals for $106 shipped for the both
pimp.gif
         great deal. need a pair of steel badly

Back
Top Bottom