eBAY auctions won...don't post live links

Kly- Make sure those are actually the 2001's when you get them (should be obvious) and not the new ones supposed to be dropping this year, I've heard of a couple online stores making small typo's and they were in fact the new ones. But if they are the 2001's then awesome steal.

Air max's are sick and especially for just over $50

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Kly- Make sure those are actually the 2001's when you get them (should be obvious) and not the new ones supposed to be dropping this year, I've heard of a couple online stores making small typo's and they were in fact the new ones. But if they are the 2001's then awesome steal.

thanks ive been on the hunt for some plus' for a while now, missed a bunch but finally got a pair in a cw that i wanted. now just need the blue ones and maybe the silver/navy ones..

i called the store before i ordered and they made shure there the '01 pair and are flawless! 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by fatttrock

roll.gif
yo i just won A PAIR OF LASERS V FOR 224.50 SHIPPED !! STEAL??????? NOT MY SIZE !!!LMK

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190404660433&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Not a steal at all, you can find those cheaper tons of places 
eyes.gif

roll.gif
 LMAO he edited his original post of his "steal" of a fake pair of Yeezy (to those who missed it, the boxtag of these Yeezy says black/red), only to show that garbage "steal" of the Laser V....

@ MalCal- Don't contact anybody about getting em'. You might fake on that deal too, homie

Originally Posted by DCpowder

roll.gif
yo i just won A PAIR OF LASERS V FOR 224.50 SHIPPED !! STEAL??????? NOT MY SIZE !!!LMK

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190404660433&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

eyes.gif

roll.gif
 LMAO he edited his original post of his "steal" of a fake pair of Yeezy (to those who missed it, the boxtag of these Yeezy says black/red), only to show that garbage "steal" of the Laser V....

HAHAHAHAHA so that is a double fail, you lose!

^didnt want to add to the pyramid.

Its fine...shots fired yeah yeah...just got a way better offer on the kicks so I couldnt pass it up. Apologies though for not saying something.

Originally Posted by MALCALA622

^didnt want to add to the pyramid.

Its fine...shots fired yeah yeah...just got a way better offer on the kicks so I couldnt pass it up. Apologies though for not saying something.

You sold all 5 pairs of those kicks that quick?

Originally Posted by DCpowder

roll.gif

eyes.gif

roll.gif

HAHAHAHAHA so that is a double fail, you lose!
Triple fail because he said they weren't his size and he was trying to flip them.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom