Ebay StockX Goat Etc.

Goat doesn't do price adjustment do they cause they just gave me a $ 8 credit long story short I paid retail for some shoes now they way under retail and it seems they have the shoes coming from store cause they were here in 2 days

has anyone ever sent shoes to be authenticated from ebay and it gets to the authenticator but it takes more than a day for them to authenticate? its been 2 days and they still havent been authenticated.

has anyone ever sent shoes to be authenticated from ebay and it gets to the authenticator but it takes more than a day for them to authenticate? its been 2 days and they still havent been authenticated.
Not up until this week. A pair arrived yesterday and is still sitting. First time this happened.

Sold 4 shoes on eBay shipped to authenticator

All 4 authenticated same day

Ps it might mean your authenticator works in the barbershop

eBay uses sneaker con authenticators and when sneaker con isn’t happening they don’t have a job

Every time for me it’s been same or next day. More cases than not, same day. Most recent took like 2 days, which I thought was odd.

Last two orders I placed took an extra day to authenticate they use to do it same day as delivery usually, but its been taking an extra day or two lately for me as well.

Also hate that they changed the tracking its not a huge deal but I use all the tracking apps (UPS, FedEx, USPS) and before you would get the tracking info from the seller to be able to track it to the center now you have to check through Ebay.

Update: my pair was authenticated this morning. I also had a sports card that was pending authentication for several days that was approved this morning as well.
mine did as well. it use to be like same day within an hour or two.

if it means they got rid of people because of poor performance and they are understaffed i dont mind them taking long.

some of their authenticators have been awful

I bought a pair of shoes from goat, and it’s been sitting at goat for a couple days now. This morning I got a notification on my Lock Screen saying “your shoes have arrived at goat for verification. Open your app to see an available upgrade for your order”. I opened the app probably 10ish minutes or so after that notification and it said that the “upgrade” was no longer available. Anybody know what the upgrade would have been? They still haven’t verified the shoes either.

Alright… what’s goat trying to sell me now :lol:

IMG_5880.png

Ebay been slacking on the authenticating. Everything takes an extra day now. Not that I really gaf, I get my money 48 hours after the sale regardless if I ship or the item is authenticated. I just like the expedited process.

Although I’m sure some fakes have probably unknowingly slipped through, have there been any real stories of people claiming they got fakes from eBay? Shoes that went through the authentication process of course.

Well aware of wrong sizes being sent but don’t think I’ve come across anybody legitimately claiming they received a fake.

Back
Top Bottom