Ebay StockX Goat Etc.

This is why you use credit cards. You can file a dispute and get your money back if you used one.

I don’t think the credit card will help here... eBay is saying they’re authentic. The credit card will side with eBay, as they are “professionals”. I believe the NT user that they are fakes, but the credit card would believe eBay and deny the claim. If the eBay authenticators are not involved, then I’m sure he would have been able to get his money back.

I made a purchase of 2 of the same shoes on 3/24 that got the the hub on 3/26. I ordered another of the same shoe yesterday & the authentication process was skipped. Now I’m just curious as to who makes it 1st.

I’m in NYC, but the second order is coming from FL so it’s still anyone’s race.

I don’t think the credit card will help here... eBay is saying they’re authentic. The credit card will side with eBay, as they are “professionals”. I believe the NT user that they are fakes, but the credit card would believe eBay and deny the claim. If the eBay authenticators are not involved, then I’m sure he would have been able to get his money back.
Ebay outsources the authentication.

If he can prove it's fake with pictures, He will get his money back

It’s StockX not eBay it took a while to get the sneaker s to
It’s also maybe the credit card company American Express is ****
If it was my chase different story

It’s StockX not eBay it took a while to get the sneaker s to
It’s also maybe the credit card company American Express is ****
If it was my chase different story

My chase card before wouldn’t help me with a dispute with a hotels.com situation. I don’t have much confidence in them either.

**** this ebay **** man. As a buyer, whatever. I bought my first pair like 10 days ago and I can wait.

But I sold a pair of used sneakers for $800 a few weeks ago. I had to ship to their authentication center in Queens, should've gotten there within a couple days. All of a sudden today I get an email saying the buyer opened up a case because he hasn't received them yet. Checked the tracking and it shows this:

1617638098542.png

Stuck on awaiting delivery scan. So this falls solely on ebay, right? There's no way I could be held accountable and be forced to refund the buyer for their inability to handle the volume of products they chose to process through their facility. If anyone has experienced something similar as a seller I'd love to hear your experiences.

It's stupid as **** that it isn't an OPTION to go through authentication. If the buyer wants it, great. Have that be an option, not a mandate.

**** this ebay **** man. As a buyer, whatever. I bought my first pair like 10 days ago and I can wait.

But I sold a pair of used sneakers for $800 a few weeks ago. I had to ship to their authentication center in Queens, should've gotten there within a couple days. All of a sudden today I get an email saying the buyer opened up a case because he hasn't received them yet. Checked the tracking and it shows this:

1617638098542.png

Stuck on awaiting delivery scan. So this falls solely on ebay, right? There's no way I could be held accountable and be forced to refund the buyer for their inability to handle the volume of products they chose to process through their facility. If anyone has experienced something similar as a seller I'd love to hear your experiences.

It's stupid as **** that it isn't an OPTION to go through authentication. If the buyer wants it, great. Have that be an option, not a mandate.
What was the case opened for? It's in Ebay's hand you're gucci. Relax and enjoy the ride.

1617638098542.png

Same thing happened to me. Shoes ended up being returned to me, buyer got a refund, and I got to keep the money. Win all around. Just let the situation play out.

Raji Lowenthal Raji Lowenthal the shoes I sold have not been received by ebay yet. I shipped them March 11th, the ETA was like March 26th so the buyer has every right to be frustrated. Ebay is solely at fault here.

pdoggy85 pdoggy85 that's what I'm wondering about, maybe there is an issue with the label and they will get returned to me. Do you remember if tracking updated to tell you "Return to sender"?

I just spoke to an ebay rep on the phone and he was pretty helpful. He checked sneakercon's internal systems (they're who ebay partnered with for authentication, it's their warehouse in Queens that we use). He told me that they don't have them marked as received yet, but it's happened where they're still physically there just not tended to yet. The rep suggested I contact USPS to see if they have any info on the driver that day, and if they have any info in general on the shoes' whereabouts.

Here's the email I got:
1617639654328.png

Raji Lowenthal Raji Lowenthal the shoes I sold have not been received by ebay yet. I shipped them March 11th, the ETA was like March 26th so the buyer has every right to be frustrated. Ebay is solely at fault here.

pdoggy85 pdoggy85 that's what I'm wondering about, maybe there is an issue with the label and they will get returned to me. Do you remember if tracking updated to tell you "Return to sender"?

I just spoke to an ebay rep on the phone and he was pretty helpful. He checked sneakercon's internal systems (they're who ebay partnered with for authentication, it's their warehouse in Queens that we use). He told me that they don't have them marked as received yet, but it's happened where they're still physically there just not tended to yet. The rep suggested I contact USPS to see if they have any info on the driver that day, and if they have any info in general on the shoes' whereabouts.

Here's the email I got:
1617639654328.png
It's like GOAT and SX if the package gets lost in transit you just need proof that you shipped and you're not responsible. Ignore the peanut gallery with the generic ebay sides with the buyer comments.

Here's the email I got:
1617639654328.png
Yeah, the tracking updated saying that the item was rejected by the hub (as in not delivered, not rejected for authenticity) and that it was being returned to sender. At that point the buyer filed the claim. I contacted ebay and they couldn't figure out why the shoes were not delivered. They told me they credited the buyer back and there was nothing more needed to be done on my end. I assumed ebay would take the money back from me but I never heard from them again and this was two months ago now.

I’ve had shoes sitting at their authentication spot for over a week. Done with eBay purchases on sneakers for the foreseeable future. I’d rather just go through Stockx

Yikes ^

They sent my buyer the wrong kicks but at least didn't charge me when they refunded him. They need to sort this out.

Back
Top Bottom